Part Eighteen

(Here's your slightly watered down lemonade, you perverts. ♡)

The pizzeria must have been closed by now, for the commotion above you had died completely.

Freddy was growing restless. He'd been patient, carefully making sure every piece of this complex puzzle was in its proper place. He had you securely with him, and the others had agreed to take care of you, as well. Everything was perfect.

Well... almost.

Descending the staircase, the bear smiled at the sight of you, sitting up and turning towards his footsteps. You didn't look frightened, or upset... not even a hint of anger.

Yes. This was perfect, indeed.

He sat beside you like the others had, not speaking a word. He would let you come to him.

Sure enough, you lay your head on his shoulder. The bear let his jaw fall open just a touch. God, he needed you.

"Freddy?" That voice. The thing that would send him spiraling to his downfall. What he so desperately needed in his life.

"Yes, my lovely siren?" There was definitely a struggle to keep his own voice steady.

"Do... ah... do you really... think I'm a siren? Weren't those things what killed men?"

"And my death would be a joyous one. You are the first thing I need to hear to start my day, and the last I need to hear before it ends." With little warning, one hand clutched your neck and pulled you closer, biting gently at your skin. Letting out a soft whimper only made the bear bite harder, groaning. Needing still more. Each bite brought music to his ears and bruises to your neck.

Still, he was cautious, not wanting to draw blood no matter how sweetly you moaned to him.

'No... no, steady yourself, Fazbear... Yes her sounds might kill you but do not harm her...'

Mouth working it's way to yours, he pulled you even closer, kissing you once before tugging at your chin. Asking for an opening. His eyes shot open as you did so, his eyebrows knitting tightly.

'... no... this... this can't be...'

But your parted lips let out a soft, breathy whine and Freddy melted, his thoughts fading quickly. He pulled your mouth open further, lapping at your upper lip before pushing inside, rubbing your tongue with his, rapid and greedy.

He wanted to push you onto your back, to wrap your legs around his hips. Do whatever it took to get you to sing for him. But your bindings were thorough, and he wasn't ready to cut them.

You'd lost a little of his trust in you.

Still wanting your attention, though, he shifted and pulled you into his lap again. But he made you straddle him, his large hands gripping the backs of your knees and holding your weight down onto him. The kiss never broke, but grew a little more intense when your legs were wrapped firmly around the bear.

If he hadn't lost his mind yet, he had now.

Like before, his hips shot up, grinding once and making you bounce a little, gasping. Freddy broke from your lips, wary, gauging your reaction. His heart was pounding like mad. "Again?" he asked, voice rough and broken with the effort of keeping his body in control. He couldn't afford to lose himself completely yet, no.

You tried to speak but your mouth betrayed you with a long whine.

"Save your voice," he whispered. "I haven't yet begun." Unseen, the bear smirked and thrust up again, not caring for your answer. The resulting outcry was enough. "Yes," he purred low, nibbling at your ear, "sing for me. Sing your heart out. I have been craving it all day."