Part Nine

'Oh god... I... I may faint right here... she... she...'

Freddy clutched at his chest, heart beating rapidly. His face was on fire. His mind was melting as the seconds ticked away.

You'd rejected Bonnie. And told him that your reason was, in fact, him. Freddy.

'My heart may explode.'

He didn't have to hide it anymore. He could pursue you the way he wished to, and freely, knowing he wouldn't be shot down.

He still wanted to take it slowly. Enjoy the ride, so to speak. Enjoy the buildup... enjoy claiming you as his own.

But he didn't want to scare you away.

Bonnie, with that same expression of resignation, stepped out of the office, stopping beside the bear still kneeling on the floor, trying to catch his breath. He patted Freddy on the shoulder, friendly, before walking away down the hall. He was a little upset... but not surprised.

After all, Freddy Fazbear always got what he wanted.

Speaking of, the bear struggled to his feet, head rushing and making him feel woozy. He leaned in the doorway for a few minutes, watching you shakily sit back down in the office chair, your head back. You finally broke the silence again, singing to yourself, not realizing Freddy was listening.

It never really mattered what you sang, so long as he could hear your voice, but listening to the soft, heart-wrenching sort of love song you'd picked was enough to make him feel ten times weaker.

'Please... never stop singing to me. No matter how much this is killing me. I need you.'

He didn't just need you, he realized. He was absolutely craving you. It was like withdrawal, the way he shook and ached, but this withdrawal was something he would have gladly been dragged through again and again.

If only you kept on singing for him.

Unable to hold it back any longer, Freddy took a slow step towards you. The slight inflection in your voice told him you knew he was present, but to his delight you kept on singing. The look in his eyes was distant, pointed at you but far too focused in your song.

Standing over you, the bear gripped one of the armrests to steady himself, waiting until your song faded before stroking the side of your face. "Y... you... heard me, didn't you...?" you whispered. You should've known better, secrets weren't kept well within the walls of the restaurant.

Freddy hushed you. "All I ask is for one thing."

"Y-Yes...?"

"Never.. stop.. singing.. for me," he replied slowly, each word spoken in a low, husky voice. "You are everything to me..." Impatient lips captured yours, hands lifting your head and pulling you closer still. You heard the bear groan, tilting his head and nibbling at your lip. Hesitating, you opened your mouth a little, letting the warm tongue make its way against your own.

Every motion was cautious and slow, as if he wanted it to last. You opened your mouth further, and with a soft whimper let him in deeper. Freddy's hands traveled from your head to your shoulders, and you realized he was falling backwards, bringing you down with him.

Surprised, the two of you landed on the floor, your hands on his chest in an effort to try to sit up. But the bear gripped your thighs, keeping you in place, straddling him. Though you couldn't see it, Freddy's eyes had rolled back, the flush in his cheeks burning even worse than before.

Was he moving too quickly? He worried you'd pull away... but his hands squeezed your legs, and though you gave a tiny giggle from being ticklish.... you weren't fighting him.

He couldn't stand it.

Hands grabbing your face again, you were pulled back down roughly, the tongue massaging yours eager and slick. You could hear the bear groaning deep in his throat, entirely lost in you. How badly had he wanted this, really? Freddy had one hand at the back of your neck, keeping your lips against his, while the other trailed back down your leg, holding you to him.

Delicately, you pushed back at his tongue, and he let you in completely before he sucked at it, greedy and harsh. Surprised, you whined a little, muffled.

'Yes... sing... I want you to sing for me...'

To his horror, his hips bucked violently, grinding against you for one moment. Freddy's eyes went wide, breaking the kiss, embarrassment written all over. "I... AH... SH-SHIT..."

"F-Freddy....?" you asked warily. "Did... did you... try...?"

Your face was as red, and you probably realized his embarrassment mirrored yours, as well. Biting at your lip, you rose from his lap, standing on shaky legs before sinking back into the chair.

Freddy just lay there, feeling like a complete idiot.

Why couldn't he control himself? You'd given him an inch, and he ran the entire ten miles! You were probably regretting everything now!

What if you never wanted to sing for him for what he just did?

"M-Maybe... we should... w-wait for awhile before... before we... d-do anything that intimate," you stuttered. "I mean, we really haven't..."

His eyes slowly closed. He'd gotten lucky, this time. He'd have to control himself, he had no choice. "Forgive me," he spoke up, surprised at the steadiness in his own voice. "I... don't know what came over me."

"I know what came over you," you replied. Were you... teasing him? "I know exactly what came over you, and I felt it."

'Oh god.'