Part Ten

(Freddy's thoughts get pretty ~dirty~ this time.

Can't help it, he didn't get much love in my other yandere story.

He needs love. He wants love.)

Something was going on.

You were ecstatic coming home from your second day on the job, and you wouldn't say why. Not that your brother would have liked to hear about your little make-out session with the animatronic he hated so much.

But not only that, it seemed to him that the fucking bear had gotten even more smug, somehow. So piecing things together... something happened. Something important.

Something he was sure he wouldn't like.

The shift ran as normal, except for one thing outside Freddy's apparent smugness: Bonnie seemed a lot more subdued than usual. Your brother actually felt a little bad; Bonnie had always been his favorite, and while he was still getting used to their ability to turn human, maybe sitting down and chatting with the bunny would help?

Pulling the rabbit aside, your brother sat Bonnie down out of earshot of the others. "Everything all right?"

The bunny cocked his head. "Why are you asking me that? You don't really like us."

"It's not like that. I just... don't... quite trust Freddy. I never had a problem with the rest of you," your brother insisted. When Bonnie just sat silently, he went on, "You were fine yesterday, now you're being all mopey. So... what's up?"

Ears twitching, Bonnie wasn't sure what to say. This was your brother, after all; could he keep a secret? Lowering his head, the bunny replied, "I... just got rejected. That's all."

"... By Chica?" When Bonnie shook his head, your brother sighed and sat back in the chair. "Fuck. You too? Why?"

"Because she doesn't look at me like I'm a freak. She never asked if I was a boy or a girl, even after she heard me speaking. Because she's... sweet. And her voice calms me down and makes me forget how crappy my life is sometimes." Bonnie's eyes widened and looked away. Did he really just spill that? His machinery sparked a little, as if he were nervous. Ashamed, maybe.

Your brother let the answer sink in for a few seconds. "... so what, you're just going to give up? That's it?"

"She pushed me away..."

"So what? Look, if I have to deal with any of you pursuing my own sister, I'd feel a hell of a lot better if it were you."

Bonnie's ears perked up. Was this really happening? "Wha... why? I-I mean... she wants Freddy. And... he really wants her. He..." His eyelids narrowed a little, voice turning hard and bitter, even from the voice box. "Freddy always gets what he wants."

"So tweak the system. Make him do something she won't like. Grow some balls, in other words." Patting the robot on the shoulder, he added, "Let me know if I can do something. I don't like Freddy. Sorry, but... something about him puts me off. He seems more possessive than caring."

Bonnie just sat there, stunned. Had that really happened? Did your brother offer to help him win you over?

It would be nice to see Freddy finally denied something he wanted...

*****

It was hard to adjust to sleeping at a completely different time. Losing your vision made sleep difficult enough, and you weren't surprised when you felt incredibly sleepy coming into the pizzeria.

True to his word, your brother was quite a bit more supportive towards your having the job, driving you to and from work. But this time he was doing most of the talking, which you sort of tuned out. You knew Bonnie was always his favorite, but why keep worrying about the bunny?

According to him, the poor bunny was incredibly depressed over something he wouldn't disclose. You knew all too well why, of course, but kept your mouth shut. He didn't sound too upset the night prior, was it just now sinking in?

"Just do me a favor and talk to him, okay? Please? I hate to see an animatronic moping around like that. I have no idea what happened, but you spend more time with them than I can."

"Yeah, sure, it's fine," you agreed, giving in. Whatever got him to shut up. What good would it do? Talking to the bunny about how you flat-out told him no? Sounded like a recipe for disaster.

*****

Freddy's ears shifted, hearing the front doors open. Finally. Nearly midnight and you were all his. He watched you walk straight into the party room, skillfully walking around the tables and chairs; they never moved positions, and Freddy admired your memory to their placement.

He admired an awful lot about you, of course...

To his surprise, once the chime went off, you crossed your arms and approached... Bonnie? "All right, bunny boy, we need to talk," you piped up.

Why? Why did the two of you need to talk? You rejected him, what else needed to be said?

'Is something going on that I'm unaware of...? Do I need to be concerned, Bonnie? Are you... hiding something from me?'

The bear watched with narrowed, suspicious eyes as Bonnie followed you away from the stage and into the Parts and Services room.

No! Why would you need such complete privacy?! Even he himself didn't bother with the doors in the security office last night, what made the bunny so special?!

His hands clenched. Chica eyed him warily, putting a hand on the bear's arm. "Relax. You're getting angry for no reason," the curvy female insisted, in her motherly tone. She smiled at him, and he relaxed. A little. "You know she likes you, put a little faith in your songbird, hmm?"

Freddy stretched a little in his human form. "She is no songbird, Chica. She's grown to be a siren."

"... Those things that kill men with their voices?" The chicken looked skeptical. "Not exactly romantic."

"A beautiful creature with a voice so enchanting men die over it... how is this not romantic?" Freddy's gaze hardened. "If I could choose my method of death, it would be exactly that. She weakens me, Chica. She has become a creature that I've grown to revere."

But the chicken just looked at him strangely. It... was romantic, wasn't it? How much he worshipped your voice, the one thing that made him melt entirely? How every little sound from your gorgeous, soft lips only made him want more?

And he couldn't deny that you touching him in any way made him feel just as dizzy...

Freddy shuddered. Damn. This was never going to end, was it? How much more could he take? How much did he have to be with you, hear your voice, even touch you until he could think clearly? Even now the thought of lying his hands on you was enough to make the bear's vision go black, even if for a second.

It was unbearable, the craving he had.

He had to touch you. Feel your skin on his. How your body would shake under his fingers. Now.

If that horrid, disgusting bunny hadn't gotten you alone in a room together!!!