Part One

(Another Yandere FNAF x Reader. This one is strictly Freddy.

I've been doing a lot of yandere things lately, I know... they're my favorite.

But I wanted to write this one specifically for ReaperTheBear ...I think she's a Freddy fan like I am...

Cover image isn't mine, but it's pretty~

Wasn't planning on a lemon for this, but if someone wants it, sure. I'm up for it.

Hope you enjoy, dear ♡)

There were a lot of things you couldn't do as a child. Losing your vision made those around you pity you, and you grew up to despise pity. Regardless, your nature was kind and thankful; people often took care of you because of it.

It was mostly your older brother that cared for you. Your parents did what they could and beyond, but the car accident had left the two of you on your own... and you without your sight. Your brother often said he was grateful, just that once, that you were blinded. You couldn't see the horrific damage done not only to your parents, but to the many others who'd been caught in that deadly highway pile-up.

He worked hard to support the two of you, taking on odd jobs and generally saving every single penny to make sure you were taken care of. But children are still difficult to manage, and he felt as though he may crack under the pressure.

You may have been young, but even at ten years old you could still feel sympathy. So you encouraged him, helped out with whatever little tasks you were able to do, even suggesting he find a job where children were allowed. And safe.

So naturally, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza seemed like the perfect fit. He wouldn't dream of taking on the night guard's job- he'd heard the awful rumors- but he was a pretty decent cook. He lucked out, the owner was glad to have a capable guy in the kitchen, and he seemed to take a bit of a liking towards you, as well. You were careful to be polite and gentle, but inside you were secretly overjoyed.

Sure, you couldn't see the pizzeria, but it was still fun to listen to the other kids run around screaming, laughing, having fun. The mascots were loud but kid-friendly, able to walk around when not on stage.

There were four, and while you had no idea what they looked like, your brother and even some of the other employees would bring you to them, a little special one-on-one time with them. You hoped it wasn't just from the blindness.

Chica was the only female, a chicken that she sometimes joked looked more like a duck. This always made you giggle, trying to picture a chicken trying to quack. But she was sweet and motherly; she may have been an animatronic, but she liked hugs. Cold metal and felt though they may be, they were comforting. Her cupcakes were amazing, too.

Foxy was loud and a lot of fun, always telling you silly, outrageous pirate stories and threatening any unruly kids to make them walk the plank. That sort of thing. He taught you to listen well, playing hide and seek when the pizzeria was mostly empty. You were allowed to stay so long as your brother was present. Foxy told you that since one sense was lost ("to Davey Jones' locker", he insisted), that you had to make the others extra skilled.

Bonnie was a purple bunny; at first you didn't know if it was a boy or a girl, but when he first spoke to you in a soft, gentle voice, you knew he was a boy. He always played songs for you, off to the side of the party room, usually away from the other kids so you could hear better. He told you that one day, if you wanted, he would teach you to play the guitar. You didn't need to see to play, but you'd already settled on what you wanted to learn.

Freddy quickly became your favorite. He was the leader, after all. He liked to sing, and once he'd learned you were blind, he took more time with you, not wanting you to feel left out. When he sang, Bonnie was often there to play along, but you secretly liked it better when it was just you and the bear. You were the only child he would let sit in his lap, but once you found out that it was making the other guests a little jealous, you begged him not to do it unless the pizzeria was closed. So a lot of your one-on-one time with Freddy was after hours, while your brother was busy closing the kitchen.