Part Thirteen

'I feel fine. I don't know why the others are worried, but they'd better clean the kitchen thoroughly. It got messy after the first few hits.'

Unaware how he appeared at first, Freddy had finally let the others inside after his task was complete.

The first thing that happened was Bonnie, being the weakest, saw what had occurred and immediately vomited into the nearby sink. He stayed hovering over it for a good while, and the bear merely frowned; he'd seen worse, he experienced worse, he was a sorry excuse for an animatronic. A human, even!

Chica clapped hands over her mouth to stifle her screaming, and Freddy was mildly grateful that it wasn't quite midnight yet; the very last thing he wanted was for you to be frightened by the sounds of screaming.

"C... Captain... wh-what have ye done...?!" Foxy choked out, looking pretty green himself.

The body slowly slid from the metal counter onto the floor with a thud, which Freddy took little interest in. "I've made a bit of a mess, I'm afraid. You'll tend to it, won't you?"

Apparently the only one able to speak, the fox's mouth worked a bit before answering, "Freddy... ye gone too far now. This ain't a game, what ye've done--"

"Enough!!" the bear roared, and even Bonnie had ceased making noise to peer up over the sink's edge. He walked towards the doorway, Chica and Foxy still blocking it a bit. "It is nearly midnight. Clean this up before she arrives; I'll not have my pizzeria anything less than spotless for her. Understood?"

The chicken was shaking in her spot, looking up at Freddy's eyes, gone black with those white lights. She didn't know why; it was something that only should trigger in the dark. Had he completely lost it? The pirate gently pulled her out of the bear's way, eyeing their leader with a mixture of unease and anger.

Bonnie was useless, still getting sick in the sink. Chica would put up a fight, Foxy knew, but he didn't want her involved.

Someone had to stop Freddy, and it would have to be him.

*****

Just before midnight, the bear stood in front of the mirror; he hadn't ever taken into consideration how he looked, but he felt so nervous.

He stopped, then began to laugh. What did it matter how he looked? You couldn't see him anyways!

But he could see why Chica had eyed him so strangely: his eyes. Whatever for? It was a night vision sort of thing, but there they were: black.

'Strange, indeed...'

It didn't matter to him. Not anymore. He'd taken care of one problem for tonight, and he was well prepared to tend to the rest if it came to it. Freddy smiled a bit, something slightly twisted...

Yes, he would tend to the rest. If they insisted on interfering.

He would make you his. Tonight. Confess everything to you: how he saw you, what he felt, what you did to him.

And, he hoped, what he would do to you.

The bear shuddered, nearly sinking to his knees. Still weak at the very thought of you, but his heart was beating a mile a second.

Everything was ready.

And God help whomever decided to come between you and him now.

*****

Nearly an hour and a half had gone by, and you sat in complete silence in the office. Something was off. You couldn't quite place it, but there was a creeping, sickening feeling that wouldn't go away.