Chapter 1: Start of Something New

Okay chapter of this story is kind of short, I realised that after I finish writing it, and I already had names for everything, sorry about that. Anyways, I own nothing of Glee, and I hope you like this!

***LC1DoctorWhoFan***

Chapter 1: Start of Something New

"Okay so here's how it will go." All you need to do is to date her. And by prom, dump her in front of the entire school like last year's trash." Puck said with a smirk on his face.

"I don't know. Don't you think that's taking it a little too far?" Finn was no scaredy-cat when it came to playing Truth or Dare. But when it involved hurting other people, he knew he had to speak up

"Come on Finny. You picked dare. It's just a harmless prank. She would be overwhelmed if any of the footballers even knew of her existence, let alone the star quarterback dating her. Trust me, it'll be fun." Quinn added.

"And you're okay with me dating her?"

"Of course Finny, it's not like it's the real deal anyway. It's all part of an act. Now, are you going to take up the dare or not?" Quinn's voice raising as she spoke. She was sick of Finn being the goody two shoes and always playing it safe. He thought too much about consequences, the difference between right and wrong and was constantly worrying over every minute thing. Sometimes, it's fun to live on the edge.

Puck's smirk turned to a smile when he heard Quinn agreeing with him. He wasn't sure when it happened. Maybe it was the first day of school when he laid eyes on her. Or maybe it was when she first greeted him. But Quinn had been the first girl to look at him in the eye and called him a bonehead without batting her eyelids. She was the first girl that didn't fear his bad-ass personality and that was pretty hot. But he had to remind himself everyday that Quinn was his best friend's girl, and there were rules.

"Well alright then. I'll think of a plan and start making contact tomorrow."

Finn felt a strange feeling in his stomach. He knew there was nothing good coming out of this dare. But it was true that any girl would feel lucky to date the star quarterback. And just like what Quinn said, it's just a harmless prank right?