reason nine // his compliments

"Good morning, princess.", Luke said, as I got in the car, kissing me shortly.

"Hey. Did you sleep well?", I asked and he shrugged.

"I would, but you weren't next to me.", he said and I laughed.

"How adorable.", I said sarcastic and he shrugged.

"You know me.", he said and I shook my head.

"Just start driving.", I said and he smiled, starting the car.

Sometimes I was just thinking why I actually liked him so much.

"Oh, Rachel? You are free tonight, right?", he asked and I think I could hear a sign of nervousness in his voice.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe, maybe not.", I said shrugging, obviously being sarcastic.

"Great. So I'll be at your place at 6? And then you can start getting ready. We'll be going at 8.", Luke smiled, kissed my cheek and ran inside the school.

"Oh, yeah. I love you!", he yelled as he turned around and then was gone in the room. I started blushing like crazy and smiled like an idiot.

"Wait, woah. Did he just say the L-word?", Mikey asked from behind and I jumped.

"You scared me. But yeah. We are dating now.", I smiled and he crushed me in a hug.

"Finally!", he jumped up and down with me and by now, everyone was watching us two crazy people.

"Ok, Mikey. Chill. It's not a big deal.", I said and shushed him.

"No big deal?! Girl, he has been spending time of your fucking tree to be with you. This is the cutest shit ever! And now you two are in love and together and cute and oh my god, your children will be so adorable!", he literally fangirled and I laughed at him.

"Ok, someone drank too much coffee today. Let's go to class, Mikey. And let's take a deep breath. In and out.", I said and guided him to the next class.

-

"So you down to hang out tomorrow?", Amy asked at lunch and I nodded.

"We'll be there.", Luke said and pulled me closer to him.

"I ship the fuck out of it.", Mikey said and I laughed.

"Yeah. Ruke for life.", Amy yelled and I laughed, while Luke kissed my temple.

"Yay, see now this is official. Now that we are Ruke, this can be a thing.", Luke said and I nodded.

"I guess. But where are we going tonight?", I asked him and he laughed.

"As if I would tell you that. It's all a big surprise. Don't even bother asking again. You'll know soon enough.", he winked and kissed me. I smiled under the kiss and the world stopped for me.

"Ok, now go to your last class. I'll wait for you.", he said and shooed me away.

"You don't have to get me home, Luke. Go home. You don't need to wait for me. I can go by myself. I was doing that for 7 years now. I can do it now too.", I said, but he shook his head.

"And I regret everyday, that I didn't drive you home these 7 years. Get your cute ass to class now.", he said and slapped my butt.

"Bye Luke, love you.", I said and rushed to class. It still felt weird saying 'I love you' to him, but at the same time I absolutely loved doing it.

-

"So tell me, where are we going?", I asked him while doing my makeup. He was laying on my bed, looking through his phone.

"I told you already. It's a surprise.", he laughed and looked up with wide eyes.

"What?", I asked as he came closer, examining my face closely.

"You look so fucking gorgeous. You sure, you actually are human? Because that's just, holy fuck babygirl.", he said curiously, still looking at my, now red, face.

"I'm pretty sure I'm human, yes. Are you?", I asked laughing and he shrugged, still wide eyes.

"No for real. Damn. I'm so lucky.", he sighed, looking at me with eyes filled with love. The only thing I could do was blush and just laugh, obviously embarrassed.

"Same to you, boo.", I said and kissed him lightly.

"God, I love you.", he ran his hands through his hair and grabbed my neck, pulling my face closer to his and kissed me passionately.

"Slow down there, Luke.", my brother called out, passing by my room.

"Go away, Ash.", I said and he laughed.

"No kids before marriage or your dick gets cut off.", Ash warned playfully, but Luke swallowed hard.

"Got it. Well, Rachel. Let's go.", he said and pulled me outside.

"You do know he's joking.", I laughed, but Luke nodded skeptical.

"Luke, really. He won't even dare to touch you.", I smiled and he sighed.

"I hope."

"Let's just go.", I laughed and he nodded.

-

"So, where are we?", I asked and Luke smiled.

"We are in the best place ever. My uncles house.", he said and I laughed.

"He left me the house for the whole holidays so I thought, let's have some fun with it. It has food, wifi, netflix and a pool. What do you need more in life?", he asked and I nodded.

This boy knew me too well.

"Let's go to the pool. I feel like jumping into something cold.", I said excited and he led me to the pool.

Seconds later we were both in our underwear and jumped in together. It was the worst idea ever. The water was everywhere and it was cold. Really, really cold.

"Holy shit, I did not expect that to be so freezing.", I said and hugged my body with my arms.

"Come here, princess.", Luke said opening his arms for me. I came closer and he hugged me tightly.

"I love you, princess. Oh and did I already say that you look stunning tonight?", he asked and I smiled nodding.

"I love you too, Luke. And yes. about a hundred times.", I chuckled and he smiled.

"Good."

And that was reason number nine why I loved him. His compliments were the cutest.