reason six // his jealousy

"Rachel! Why is that boy in your bed?", my mother shrieked and I sat up scared. For fucks sake. Luke was still here.

"I swear we didn't do anything. I couldn't fall asleep and came here. I'm sorry. It was my fault.", Luke said calmly and stood up.

"Were you the friend yesterday? The one who got Rachel home?", she asked strictly and he nodded.

"You're lucky, I'm in a good mood today. Get ready for school. You can have some clothes from Rachel's brother. And we'll talk after school, Rachel. Don't think this won't have any consequences.", she said and left again.

I took a deep breath and looked at Luke. He was beyond terrified.

"I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have come.", he said worried and I smiled.

"Don't worry. I liked it.", I said and he nodded, sighing.

"C'mon then. Let's get ready.", he said, now in a really good mood. Wow, mood swing at its finest.

-

"And there we go. Chemistry.", I said and Amy nodded. We both hated it. I don't need it in my life.

"Let's go blow something up.", Luke said and pushed us both inside.

"Yes, let's explode something.", Michael cheered and we laughed.

"Let's hope nothing explodes.", I said and took out seats. To my luck Johnny was my lab partner. He was a genius in chemistry.

"Hi.", I smiled and he gave me a cheesy grin.

"Thanks again, that you wanted to jump in for Luke. Now you don't need to anymore.", he said and I nodded.

"No big deal.", I said and the teacher walked in.

We were supposed to do a chemical mixture, but we both did not listen what we were supposed to do. We were busy talking to each other.

"Well uh you're the chemistry genius here. Go on.", I said nervously and he gave me an annoyed look.

"Any problems here?", our teacher asked suspicious and we shook our heads.

"Let's just pour something in.", I suggested, but Johnny shook his head rapidly.

"That's too dangerous.", he said and I sighed, leaning my head against his shoulders.

"We're going to fail this class.", I laughed and he shrugged. The bell rang thankfully and we didn't destroy anything.

-

"So, is there something going between you and Johnny?", Luke asked, clearly in a bad mood.

Did I hear jealousy?

"No, why would you think that?", I asked him and he shrugged.

"I don't know, seemed like it. You were all..touchy.", he said with disgust and I laughed, sitting down next to him.

"Can I hear jealousy?", I chuckled and he looked at me with a straight face.

"Honestly?", he asked and I nodded. Luke sighed and looked up at me again.

"A lot of it.", he said and I chuckled, hugging him.

"No need of it.", I said and he smiled at me.

"You sure?"

"100 percent.", I smiled and he kissed my forehead.

"Good, because you are only allowed to be my princess.", he said and the bell rand, meaning the next class started.

"See you after school, princess. I'll drive you home.", he said quickly, gathering his stuff and I shook my head.

"You don't need to drive me home. You also don't have to drive me to school.", I said and he smiled at me.

"I don't need to, but I want to.", he smirked, winked at me and left. All I could do was smile to myself and look at him, speeding away to class.

Boy, I was in love with him.

But I got ripped out out of my daydream, when someone ran into me. And spelled their drink all over me.

I sucked in my breath and looked up. Of course it had to be the most popular, and also hottest, out of this whole school.

"Sorry. Do you have some clothes to change into?", Milo asked and I shook my head.

"No.", I sighed and looked down at me. Well, that shirt was destroyed.

"Shit, ok. Uh, come on.", he said and grabbed my hand, basically dragging me to the boys changing room.

"Here. Just take my stuff. It was my fault. You can take the hoodie and some basketball shorts or whatever you find in here. Sorry again.", he said, pushing a sports bag in my hands and left.

Ok then, Milo.

I sighed and looked inside. As I opened it, the smell of his cologne immediately hit me.

I just took some shorts and a hoodie, just like he said, and stuffed my dirty stuff in there. I'll just give it back to him. Since the last lesson was almost over, I just decided to wait outside.

-

"Hey, Rachel! Wait, whose clothes are those?", Luke asked and again I could literally feel his jealousy.

"Milo's.", I said smirking and we got inside of the car.

"Why do you have his clothes on?", Luke spat and I chuckled. He was adorable.

"He spilled his drink on me. We ran into each other.", I said and all Luke answered was 'oh'.

I gently grabbed his face and turned it, so he looked at me. I smiled and kissed him lightly. I felt him smile as he kissed me back. As we pulled away he hummed and rested his forehead on mine.

"And you promise, you'll be only my princess?", he asked and I smiled.

"I promise."

"Good. Because I'm not planing on letting someone else call you that.", he said cheekily and gave me one last peck on the nose.

And that was my reason number six. His jealousy was adorable.