I heard screaming from Ezekiel as I tore into his flesh. I could also hear other screams from everyone else, but I didn't care. I only cared about the taste of Ezekiel's blood as it trickled down my throat. I only cared about the tears coming out of his eyes, and the sorry smell of urine that filled the air.

His bone snapped as I bit down once more. Then, as if I finally got a conscious, I let him go and backed up.

The next thing I remember clearly was waking up butt-ass naked sitting in a pool of blood.

My eyes snapped open as I awoke from my dream. My body was slick with sweat and I clearly had thrashed around. I saw another threesome of claw marks on the wall. A sigh escaped my throats as I examined all the tienes around that new one. I looked down and saw my duvet in shreds, and I had a gash right next to the bandage that covered my other one. I groaned.

When I managed to sit up, the first thing I did was wrap another bandage around my torso and covered the new gash up. Then, I walked out. Putting a shirt on would be even more painful than putting a bandage on.

I walked slowly down the stairs, gripping the stairwell as if it was the only way to live, which it kind of was. I did not want to fall down these stairs.

When I got downstairs the first person I saw was Caleb, who frowned when he saw my second bandage. Darrin walked in, and when he saw my torso, he sighed. "Am I gonna have to fill in some more claw marks?"

"Yes,"

He gave me a light smile before walking towards the garage. Garroth walked over. "Hey Tim, you okay?"

I nodded meekly before sitting down. Garroth sat next to me and examined my new bandage before gently patting my shoulder. Caleb walked over holding a baggy sweatshirt. "This should help them breath."

"Why would I need to wear something? I'm not going anywhere."

"Timothy, you need to explain everything to them. What you heard in Hell, why you lost control like that."

I crossed my arms over my chest. "It's not my fault I can't control my wolf."

Garroth sighed. "Please Tim? All three of us will be there with you."

I sighed in defeat. I knew I'd have to do this eventually. "Fine, lets go."

****

Garroth helped me out of the car when we pulled up to Caleb's house. Caleb walked to the front door and unlocked it. I saw him talking to someone as Garroth helped me walk to the door.

When we got there I saw Andrea standing there. She looked terrible. Her brown hair was tangled and her eyes were red and swollen. She was wearing her pajamas, obviously. I took a breath in through my nose and smelled everyone else sitting in the living room. I frowned.

"Tim, what's wrong?" Andrea asked, her voice weak and hoarse.

"Nothing." I grunted, moving slowly it from Garroth's grip.

She nodded and sniffed. "Everyone is already inside."

We slowly made our way in, and when I got in there was only one seat left. Garroth was about to have me sit down in it, but I let Andrea instead. I'm sure the supernatural in the room would take it the wrong way.