Chapter 44- "That's the good thing about love, it can destroy"

The rest of the Crusade gang ^^

EARLY UPDATE

WARNING: UNEDITED

Chapter 44- "That's the good thing about love, it can destroy."

"Rise and Shine, sweetheart" A voice that belonged to Austin said. My eyes fluttered open as he turned on the light, and I sat up.

He unlocked the chain around my ankle, and grabbed me by the arm and twisted it behind my back, so I couldn't go anywhere.

I slept for about an hour all last night, and after the nightmare; there was no way sleep was even in vocabulary. I was pushed into the kitchen where everyone was.

Austin shoved me forcefully into a chair, and I sat down on the wooden chair. "Eat it" Christopher ordered as he plopped a plate of eggs on the table in front of me.

"I-..I'm allergic to eggs.." I stuttered, and he gave me an Are-You-Serious look. "She claims she's allergic" Christopher called back.

"Well" Taylor said as she came over and set a bowl of cereal in front of me "Cereal okay?" She asked with a small smile.

I nodded slightly, and Zeke ordered "Taylor. Out in the Hall. Now." Taylor then looked back at him, and followed him out of the room.

I heard a door shut then yelling begin. "We do not make friends, with that bitch! She's bait, not a new member!" Zeke yelled from outside the hall.

I flinched and looked down at the cereal. "Zeke! She's 18, and kidnapped! Plus her boyfriend did the drug deal, not her! Cut her some slack. She should be sitting in school, not some warehouse in the middle of Italy!" Taylor yelled back.

I looked back at the door that was still closed for a few seconds, and took in what they were fighting about. "Don't worry about them" James said as he set a glass of water down in front of me "Zeke's not much of a morning person."

"Or a person..." I muttered under my breath. Because theirs no way an actual human being could be as heartless as him. "What?" James asked, not hearing me.

"Nothing" I shook my head and picked around the cereal. I learned that Taylor and James were the only nice ones, everyone else wanted me dead.

The door then swung open and Taylor walked in as if nothing happened. I also learned that there was parts here.

Zeke was the leader, and bossed everyone around. Derrick and Arthur were main "guards"; meaning if someone was to be captivated, they would do it. Ty, and Logan were coders that controlled all the weapons, cars, hacking. Zac, Hayes, and Lance all did routes for driving. Mark and Joe were the mechanics who fixed everything. Blade, Benson, and Tyson were basically sex offenders who drew girls in for weapon holding. Clara, Troian, and Shay delt with drug deals and imports/exports of supplies. Taylor and James had job of escape routes, watching enimes, and spying on other gangs.

"Hey sweetheart" Tyson said as he approached me and pressed his lips to my neck, and I quickly grabbed his arm and twisted it back as I punched him. I was then grabbed by Derrick and Arthur.

Tyson held the side of his jaw and his nose was bleeding. My heart was racing and I breathed heavily as he looked up with his piercing blue eyes meeting mine.

"Lock her" Tyson said with his voice cold and husky. "Whoa, whoa, whoa" James cut in.

"You're the one who tried to give her a hickey!" Taylor exclaimed. "Yeah, locking her in is a bit extreme" James said.

Everyone looked at Zeke for the last call, and he looked at me with dark eyes, and he tossed the apple in his hands back and fourth as he thought.

"Lock her" Zeke said final. I was then being dragged out of the room and down the hall. I began to panic as I had no idea what the term 'Lock Her' meant.