Chapter 42- "Second base, is right in the ball park and not far of a run"

FOLLOWING THINGS ARE IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ:

GUYS! IF THE FULL CHAPTER IS NOT HERE! DO NOT READ IT YET, IT'S BECAUSE I'M HAVING WATTPAD MATINECE PROBLEMS AND I WILL GET THE FULL CHAPTER LOADED EVENTUALLY

A://N Ok. So here's an update, and before we get started I just want to say the beginning part was very awkward for me to write, even though it's not 'full into detail' so just bear with me. Enjoy guys :)

ALSO: A video of Goner by Twenty One Pilots from the concert I went to last night up in the media section :)

Chapter 42- "Second base, is right in the ball park and not far of a run. Plus I heard it has awesome seating."

I wiped the tears in my eyes as I watched Pretty Little Liars and stuff my face with ice cream.

Aria and Ezra are just so perfect...

I started crying again, and there was a knock at my door. "Go away" I said with my voice cracking. "Rain, open up. It's me" Liz said.

I closed my eyes shut and groaned "Liz, please just go away." The window then opened up, and Alessandra walked in "Rain, you need to talk to someone."

"I don't want to" I said as I stabbed my ice cream with my spoon then putting it on the nightstand table since it was empty already and I hugged a pillow to my chest.

Alessandra unlocked the door for Liz and Liz shut the door behind her then locking it. "Rain...It's not what it looked like."

"Oh really? Because it looked like my boyfriend was kissing some other girl!" I snapped, and they both sighed.

The door then opened, and my head snapped towards the door, when I saw Ryker walk in. "Get out!" I yelled and chucked a pillow at him.

"Rain, we need to talk" He said, and I yelled "Well I don't want to talk to you, asshole!"

"How did you even get in?" Liz asked, and Ryker dangled a key in his hand. Alessandra then looked at Liz and they both seemed to communicate threw looks.

Then they both stood up and started to walk out. "Where are you going?!" I asked as I grabbed Alessandra's arm. "You two need to work this out" She said and took her arm out of my grip "Bye Rain".

They both walked out and left me alone with Ryker. I glared at them as they shut the door, and Ryker started "We need to talk-"

I ignored him, walking over to the window and shutting it so the cold air wouldn't come in. I was still in my clothes from the bar with my jeans and white v-neck t-shirt.

I locked the window and turned of the TV. "Rain" Ryker said trying to get my attention, but I ignored him then walking over to the speaker thing and turning on a random playlist.

"Would you just listen to me?" He asked annoyed. I turned the volume up higher and he exclaimed "It's not what it looked like!"

I turned the volume all the way up as it blasted. "RAIN!" He yelled over the music, and I then started to walk to the bathroom without looking at him.

He then grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me back. "Let go of me" I gritted as my eyes went dark and heart felt like it dropped just from looking at him.

"Not until you listen to me" He gritted back, and I held his stare that was full of intensity and guilt. I tore my hand away from his grip.

"I didn't kiss her, Rain" He said.
"BULLSHIT!" I immediately yelled "I saw you kiss her! It may not have been first but you responded! "