Chapter 11- "I was looking threw a book of # and realized I don't have yours"

Chapter 11- "I was looking threw a book of numbers, and realized I didn't have yours"

"Alright Bye Stel" I said to Stella as I walked away.

I had just done a photo shoot and I was currently in tight skinny jeans and a black revealing-ish shirt with my hair curled and makeup done; which I absolutely hated.

"Nice job today, Rain" The photographer Kevin called.

"Thanks Kevin" I called back then slinging my backpack over my shoulder and walking out of the building.

I headed down to the police station since my dad was working late shifts.

I walked into the police station and said "Hi" to a few people I knew.

I walked down to my dad's office.

"Hey dad" I said as I walked in.

"Hey Rain" He said getting up from his desk chair and hugging me.

I dropped the bag with salad and a few other food items in it "I brought you dinner".

"Thank you Rain" He said.

I looked who was in the cell across my dad's desk.

My eyes widened.

Ryker?!?!

I said "Uh, dad I think you were being called in the main office".

He raised an eyebrow.

"You should go check" I said.

"Okay..." He said and walked away.

I walked over to the cell "What the hell are you doing in here"!? I whispered yelled.

He rolled his eyes "Calm yourself, I'm in here all the time".

I rolled my eyes "That's not something to be proud of".

"Really"? He said a smirk growing across his face as he scanned over me, and I suddenly felt self conscience.

"Yes really you idiot!" I exclaimed.

He rolled his eyes "I'll be out by tonight".

"Rain, I wasn't called to the-Rain Eliza get away from him"! My dads voice yelled.

Ryker just rolled his eyes and gave an annoyed look.

I backed up.

My dad grabbed my hand and pulled me over to him and gritted "You stay away from him, do you understand"?!

"I can handle myself" I stated glaring at him with a cold glare.

His eyes became dark and anger crossed his face.

He slapped me across the face "Do not talk back to me".

I looked off to the side and avoided eye contact with him and bit my lip.

My cheek stung but I've been hit worse, and I knew my cheek was red.

"Do you understand"?

I didn't respond.

"Rain!" He yelled anger filling his voice.

"Yes! I fucking understand!" I yelled looking at him.

"Whoa! Rain! What's going on"? Ryan said as he walked in.

I grabbed my backpack and slung it over my shoulder "Nothing" I mumbled "I'll see you at home" I said looking at Ryan then walking out.

* * * * * *