Chapter 28- "Be my girlfriend"?

A://N I suggest reading this while listening to music,to keep the "mood" going XD

Chapter 28- "Be my girlfriend"?

BOOM!

"Ryker!" I screamed and I fell on my knees and placed my hands against the glass as my whole world felt as if it stopped.

It was just me....everything felt frozen in time and I zoned out of everything and I couldn't even focus to see Ryker or anything.

Everything was a blur and I was frozen in shock.

I saw my reflection in the mirror and my face was pale white and my eyes looked lifeless and I had no emotion in me.

I just stared at my reflection...and I couldn't move as more gun-shots were heard. I was being shaken and I heard a faint voice of my name being yelled by everyone.

I think Rhett was coming close to us, and was coming to shoot us.

"Rain! Rain! Rain! Snap Out of it! Rain!" I heard faint voices yelling and I closed my eyes shut and a single tear escaped my eye and traveled down my cheek.

I was picked up by someone and they started to run while carrying me.

I heard faint gun-shots and my mind was in a state-of-shock, and my whole body was too and was frozen.

I felt paralyzed...

I had no emotion that I could feel, and everything was still a blur as my head stayed on one thought.

Ryker.

I heard some kind of explosion and then was outside, I was set down and I stood there still frozen, and I saw a field.

"Rain" A voice whispered and it was Ryker's voice and nobody was beside me.

"Rain, princess. I need you to snap out of it" Ryker's voice said and there was an imaginary image of him standing beside me "Do this for me, please princess".

I stared straight ahead as my vision was still blurry. I felt so empty and cold....

"Rain! Thompson, snap out of it! Rain! Come back!" Voices all yelled very faintly and I was being shaken by the shoulders and my vision narrowed in and came back and I saw Craig standing in front of me, as he was shaking me.

I saw everyone gathered around looking worried and my hearing came back and I gasped, as if I was being strangled and I fell to the ground and coughed.

Everyone ran up and gathered around me.

"Oh my God! You're alright!" Craig said and pulled me into a tight hug, and then it hit me.

Ryker's was shot.

I pulled out of Craig's grip and started to panic "I have to go-I have to go see him! I have to go! " then I turned around and started to run towards the church.

Neil grabbed me and pulled me back, and I saw the church was on fire.

My eyes widened and my mind ran threw thoughts, I pulled out of Neil's grip and quickly ran into the burning cathedral.

"Rain! Rain! Get out of there!" They all yelled after me, but I ran into the building and coughed as the smoke fill me lungs.

I looked around and everything was in flames. I quickly ran through the halls, and couldn't figure out where the main room was again, because this place is a huge labyrinth.

Ashes were falling and I yelled "Ryker! Ryker!"

I looked around and tried to figure out where to go, I took a turn down the hall and ran as I searched everywhere for Ryker.