Chapter 17- "Is it cold, princess"?

"Kiss me" I whispered under my breath and I saw him smirk then pressing his lips to mine.

My heart slammed into my chest at the touch of his lips on mine.

His arm went and set on my waist.

I wrapped my arms around his neck loosely and the kiss was soft and gentle.

Butterflies erupted my stomach....not butterflies.....more like freaking Dragons.

He pulled me closer to him, and I was pressed up against his chest to the point where there was no space between us.

The kiss then turned hungry and wanting.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he held me up, then setting me on the hood of his truck, and I unwrapped my legs from his waist.

His hand cupped my cheek, and his other went to the small of his back; keeping me pressed up against him.

I slid my hands down to his chest and pressed my palms flat on his chest.

His tongue slid across my teeth, asking for entry.

Electricity shot threw me, the butterflies never left my stomach, my heart was racing and slammed into my rib-cage.

It didn't seem like a want it became a need.

His tongue found mine and I couldn't catch my breath from the intensity of the kiss.

He pulled on my upper lip, and I caught my breath then pressing my lips back to his, and he responded right away.

I felt him smirk against my lips.

Suddenly all the things Craig yelled and said to me vanished and I felt safe with Ryker...but I didn't know why...

"Oh". "My". "Garden Hoses".
Voices said and Ryker and I pulled apart from each other.

I know I was blushing; bad.

I looked to see everyone and they were all frozen in place.

"Haha! You owe me $20" Will said to Peter and Peter gave an angered expression then handing $20 to Will.

"You bet on when they were going to kiss"?! Leah exclaimed.

"Yeah...." Will trailed off "Peter said in about another month, and I said right about now".

"I can't believe you two would fucking do this"! Craig screamed "After all the shit I've been threw with trying to get you guys to realize, where this would lead to"!

Craig clutched his fist and sent a punch flying to Ryker's jaw; which he hissed in pain then rubbing his jaw and resetting it.

Ryker threw a punch at Craig, and Craig moved making Ryker punch him with his knuckles and not his fist.

"Shit"! Ryker hissed and grabbed his hand in pain.

"Guys get Craig home" Vince instructed, and Peter, Will, Reece, Craig walked off.

"Let's go" Vince rushed and we all piled into Ryker's truck.

Vince took Ryker's keys and got in the driver side.

Neil got in the passenger seat.

Leah, Liz, and Ryker all climbed into the back.

"Rain get in"! Neil ordered.

"It's fine, I'll just drive, and meet you guys" I said but Ryker pulled me in with his free hand and pulled me down onto his lap.

Vince sped out of the parking lot and to the streets.