Chapter 45- "not enough room for rodents."

WARNING: UNEDITED

(SORRY FOR RELOADING, I HAD TO FIX A FEW THINGS)

Chapter 45- "I didn't mean to hit you, there's just..not enough room for rodents."

Derrick and Austin still had a grip on me, and Zeke ordered "James." I watched slowly and James sighed then stepping out and pulling a gun out and slapping a magazine full of bullets.

He raised it up and my eyes widened as Ryker's went dark. James's finger wrapped around the trigger and he took and deep breath.

"WAIT!" I yelled and everyone's attention snapped towards me. "I'll go" I breathed.

James put down the gun so it pointed to the ground, and Zeke nodded, snapping his fingers.

Derrick and Austin let go of me for a moment and I walked up to Ryker. The guys let go of Ryker and stood off to the side.

I placed my hands on his chest then gripping his shirt in my hands and pressing my forehead to his. "Rain don't do this" Ryker whispered.

I looked up to meet his eyes "I'll be okay." "Rain, you know I'd take a bullet for you" Ryker said as he clasped his hands around my wrist.

"I know" I managed to get out "That's why I'm doing this. I don't want you to get killed, because if you were; I don't know what I'd do."

"Rain don't do this" He said and I shook my head "I have to" and my voice was cracking.

Tears started to prick my eyes and guilt took over his expression. A single tear escaped my eye, Ryker wiped it with his thumb then pulling me into his chest and hugging me tightly.

I sniffled into his chest and whispered feeling horrible "Baby, I'm so sorry, it's all my fault." I gripped his shirt in my hands and squeezed my eyes shut as a tear escaped and I took in his scent of Cologne and peppermint.

He rested his chin on top if my head and he whispered "I don't want to let go of you." I pulled back and placed my hand on the side of his face where he had stubble growing.

"Shave for me, okay?" I said with a small smile tugging up at the corner of my lips. He nodded and I sighed then pressing my lips to his and giving him a quickly kiss.

I squeezed his hand and walked away and let go of his hand. I wiped the tears and Hayes grabbed me by the wrist then shoving me into the Corvette.

* * * * * * * *
"Get up" A voice ordered and I was then kicked in the side by someone. I opened my eyes and I looked up to see Austin. I sat up and realized I was on the ground, because I must of fell off the bed in my sleep.

He unlocked the chains around my wrist and ankle then dragging me out to where everyone was eating breakfast.

Austin let go of the grip he had on my arm and walked over to get some food. I was then body checked and stumbled off to the side.

"Oops. Sorry" Troian said sarcastically "I didn't mean to hit you, there's just..not enough room for rodents."

I was about to jump her when I was then grabbed and Troian stood there with her arms crossed and smirk plastered across her face.

"Thompson!" Zeke yelled warningly. Benson put me down and I was pushed down into a wooden seat at the table.

The door then opened and Tyson walked in with bruises, cuts, dry blood that stained his skin, a black eye, busted lip, etc.

Clara walked up to him and gave him pain killers. Tyson took them from her and glared at me the whole time. Taylor came over and gave me a bowl of cereal then going over to help Tyson.