Chapter 56- "Well air is kinda taken up the space..but I guess."

Made a new trailer cause the old is horrible ^^

Warning: UNEDITED

Chapter 56- "Well air is kinda taken up the space..but I guess."

Everyone looked at Ryker, and he said "Busy with work, dealing with Callum and Arena."

That took me back for a second, as I've never heard Ryker address his parents by their first names before. "How about you Rain?" Craig asked; snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh," I gulped silently as I fidgeted with my fingers "I..I um..-.." Everyone's were on me as they all gave confused looks, waiting for me to continue.

Taking a deep breath "I'm going to college." Ryker's eyes snapped right up to mine as they went dark and everyone stated at me in shock.

"You what?" Leah asked, and I blinked slowly a few times before answering "Yeah..I got an acceptance letter from Columbia University."

"Oh my God," Celeste spoke out "Rain, that's amazing. Congrats." "Yeah, thanks," I nodded slightly before I looked at Ryker. He stood up from the couch, grabbing his keys, and storming out of the room.

I immediately stood up, starting to follow after him when Ally grabbed my hand "Just let him cool off a bit." "No," I shook my head. "Ryker!"

I ran out of the warehouse and he was walking towards his truck. "Ryker, wait!" I yelled and he whirled around to me before snapping "What?"

"Don't do this," I sighed "I already feel guilty about it." He looked back at me with dark eyes that sent daggers into me "You're not seriously going, are you?" He asked, staring at me with intensity. "I mean, I don't know" I shrugged "And I need to get out of the house for awhile."

I was really split in the middle about college. Sometimes I think it'd be a great idea then other times I think it's a nightmare in the making.

Ryker walked up to me and we were inches apart. "Rain, You have your brothers, the gang, me and so many other fucking things..plus Leah and Liz wouldn't have anyone to annoy if you left."

"Well getting an education is better than being someone for Liz and Leah to annoy." I stated, and he asked with a harsh tone "What field do you even want to go in?"

"I don't know yet..something with kids, maybe a therapist" I shrugged again, not knowing what field I wanted to go into.

"You shouldn't go" Ryker scoffed, shaking his head, going to walk back to his truck but I grabbed his hand before he left. "Well it's not really your decision" I said, as his back was towards me.

"It's a waste of time. You go to school for four more years, pay loans, take long-ass boring classes with annoying professors, then are in debt for the next 15 years," Ryker said with anger rising in his voice.

"I'm not worried about the student loans and if I want a good job besides exploiting myself from modeling I'm going to have to sit through those 'long-ass boring classes with annoying professors'," I said getting annoyed at how he was trying to push the idea down.

"Why the hell would you leave?!" He exclaimed as he turned around to face me "You have your family and friends! People who love you Rain! And you're just going to pack your bags, go to college, and leave everyone behind?!"

Running a hand through my hair, I exclaimed "It's not up to you!" "I know!" Ryker yelled "Because if it was you wouldn't be wasting your life away with frat parties and un-important information!"

"Just because you didn't go to college doesn't mean I don't have to!" I yelled, and Ryker glared at me "Fine. Go to CU, see what I care!"

My heart fell at his words and I blinked slowly a few times. "You knew I would go to college eventually!"