Chapter 34- "Cold Hands, Warm Heart".

^^^^ This has nothing to do with the story, I just thought Francisco and Milo are adorable XD

Chapter 34- "Cold Hands, Warm Heart".

WARNING: Not ended at all.

AT ALL!! XD

"Landon"! I yelled and jumped on his back "Give me my phone"!

"What? Are you sexting your boyfriend"? He teased, and I rolled my eyes "No! Now give it back! Now!"

Today was Friday, and I had school.

I was texting Alex, because she was supposedly coming to see me. I got off Landon's back and he turned around and rolled his eyes "Fine. Here" and handed me my phone.

I huffed and kicked him in the shin then walking away as he groaned in pain. I stuck my tongue out at him childishly and walked upstairs to "my room".

I hummed to the beat of the music playing on my speakers, as I did my homework. I was stuck at Becker, Beverly, and Landon's today; and was on "restriction" because I came home past "curfew" last night.

"Say it ain't so, your drug is a heart-breaker, Say it ain't so, my love is a life taker" I sang in a soft voice as I wrote down the line of my paper, and thought about what to write next.

My phone buzzed and I picked it up, and saw it was a text message.

Liz: Heya Chica! You coming out tonight??

Oh right...they're all going out to some bar, and drinking tonight, then heading back to the warehouse.

Me: Nah, can't. I broke "curfew", so I'm grounded from my own cousins....

Liz: :( ....But Ryker won't have anyone to dance with....

I rolled my eyes at the text, and responded back.

Me: I think he'll be fine, Liz -_-

Liz: Whatever you say.....I mean, but with all those girls there...and their minimal clothing....

Me: ELIZABETH!! Stop!!

Liz: Fine -_- I got to go, Neil is being annoying...

Me: Bye

Liz: BYE!!!!

I put my phone down and went back to my essay, and already started to get bored again, just from trying to think about the essay.

There was a knock at my door, and I turned around to see Ryker, and he leaned up against my doorway and shoved his hands in his pockets.

I blinked slowly a few times and stood up from my bed "Oh...hey" and walked up to him "I didn't know you were coming.."

"Yeah..well" He trailed off and walked in "I was in town, and I called Beverly, and she said you were grounded".

I rolled my eyes at what Beverly said, and Ryker pecked my lips and his lips tugged up into a half smile/smirk "Hey princess".