Chapter 55- "No 'buts' or 'what ifs' and definitely no 'But, what ifs'."

WARNING: UNEDITED

Chapter 55- "No 'buts' or 'what ifs' and definitely no 'But, what ifs'."

Melanie came running into the kitchen; dressed in a Disney princess Elsa costume with a storm-trooper helmet and light-saber. "Hey cutie," I chuckled, squatting down to her height.

"Hey Rain," She giggled, pushing her helmet up onto her head which revealed her bright blue eyes. Faith then came running into the kitchen, "Um some man is at the door..."

My eyes flickered up to Ryker's as him and Reece quickly walked out of the kitchen and to the front door.

"Something tells me this isn't going to be a nice family dinner," I mumbled to myself as I stood up. I heard Reece begin to yell, and I walked out to see who it was.

Tyson...

His blue eyes snapped up to mine, a smirk tugged up at his lips that only screamed evil and trouble. "Hi sweetheart," He smirked, "I've missed you ever since you left."

Ryker grabbed him by the shirt and slammed him up against a wall in the hallway "Listen here Blix," Ryker gritted through his teeth.

"Ryker!" I yelled, walking out to the hall and trying to push him off Tyson, "Stop and let go." "What do you want Blix?" Reece asked, clenching his jaw and keeping my behind him.

"Rain," He stated,"Because you seemed to run off with her just a bit early and killed one of our members while you were at it."

My heart fell and breath hitched at the thought of Hayes. The guilt hit me and I blinked slowly while everything seemed to slow down.

"Hope you like being a murder, Thompson," Tyson pushed the guilt more and more "He died because of you, you ungrateful slutty bratty rich brat-"

Tyson was cut off when Ryker shut him up by sending a punch right to his face. "Ryker!" I yelled, trying to push him away but Tyson and him broke out to a full-fledged fist fight.

Reece tried to grab me back "Rain, no." I saw Leah and Faith at the doorway and Tyson sent a punch to Ryker's jaw followed by a cracking sound.

I got out of Reece's grip, running up to them and getting in the middle before someone got majorly hurt. They both then stopped, holding each others glares. "Rain, move," Ryker ordered, his eyes not tearing away from Tyson's.

"No," I said stern. Ryker's bright blue eyes snapped to mine "Move, so I can fucking hit him." "If you want to hit him, you have to hit me," I swallowed a lump in my throat.

Why I was standing up for Tyson, you might ask? I wasn't..I was just tired of all the fighting, and didn't want anyone getting hurt anymore.

"I'm not hitting you," He stared at me in disgrace like it was the most absurd thing he's ever heard me say. "Whipped Anderson.." Tyson tsked, making me face him.

"But if you won't hit her, I will," Tyson said and I couldn't react before his fist came in contact with my face which sent me stumbling back.

Everything became dizzy, and I couldn't see straight. Ryker caught me from falling right before my eyes closed and I blacked out.

* * * * *
"Mom?" I questioned, running inside the house in search for my mom. "Mom! I'm home!" I yelled, and I heard a giggle come from the kitchen.

Heading towards the kitchen, I saw my mom with a glass of red wine in her hand and a man beside her laughing. "Mom.." I trailed off, and her eyes snapped up to mine.

"Oh Rain," She smiled and the man cleared his throat. Her eyes snapped up to his then back at me, "Rain this is my boyfriend-,"

"What?" I cut her off, blinking slowly as it wasn't registering in my head. "We've been together for sometime now and-" She started, but I didn't want to bear the rest.