Epilogue

(Aphmau's POV)

"Lilith stop throwing food at your brother!" I yell at the little Satan spawn in front of me.

"Sorry mommy." She says batting her eyelashes. "It's fine now I need to give him a bath so behave."

"Ok mommy!" She says toddling over to me hugging my legs. "Ok Kaydon its bath time. Lilith is now six years old and we have a two year old named Kaydon.

I start the tub and I gently place Kaydon in the tub. "Dada!" I look over my shoulder to see Aaron sitting there holding a muddy Lilith.

All she is is trouble. "Hey babe how was work?" I say giving him a peck on his cheek. "It was great need some help?"

I nod and he places Lilith in the tube next to Kaydon. "Bubbles!" Kaydon yells reaching for the bottle of soap. I put in some bubbles and Lilith picks some up in his hand.

She smacks Kaydon with bubbles. "Lilith.." I turn to Lilith but a cloud of bubbles smacks my cheek.

I look over at Aaron and he smiles sheepishly. "Oh it's on." We all through bubbles at each other.

Lilith and I run out of the room. "Ok let's go hide from the boys." We sneak into a closet.

"Where are they?" I hear Aaron whisper to Kaydon. "Mac and Cheese?" Kaydon questions randomly.

Lilith starts bursting out laughing. "Lilith you blew our cover." I whisper yell as the door swings open.

Aaron grabs my waist and spins me around showering me with kisses.

"Ew!" Lilith yells covering her and Kaydons eyes

Aaron and I look at each other and burst out laughing.

When something bad happens you have to remember it all happens for a reason.

This is the story of me and my Stone Cold Lover.

A/N

It's officially over!!!!

Stay tuned on this book for my next Aarmau book. This has been an amazing experience.

I have definitely grown as a writer in this book. Thank you all so much for reading.

I will be posting another part about the next book soon.

Welpppppp anyways...
BYEEEE

<3 Lauren