Chapter 17

(Steamy scene)
(Aaron's POV)
My lips trail against her collarbone and she moans as I find her sweet spot and suck. I slowly pull her shirt over her head.

"What do you want." I whisper huskily in her ear. "You." She practically screams grinding against me. I groan as a tent forms in my pants.

I stop and I slowly take off her panties. I start working a finger in her when-

The door slams open. "Oh my Irene my poor innocent eyes. Wash me in holy water please." My dramatic sister yells covering her eyes. I start to work my figures faster in her and she moans loudly. "Falcon I'm going to-" she releases on my hand. "That's it I'm moving!" She screeches as she sprints away.

Yeah right. I laugh and start to finish my work.
(It's over)

(Abby's POV)
I gather up my belongings and head over to Aphmau's. Yes. I can't stand him taking girls like that.

I can hardly sleep at night because some of them are loud. I unlock Aphmau's door. Yes I do indeed have a key.

"Hey." Aphmau says getting some of my boxes into her spare room. "Hey! Thank you so much for this. My brother keeps bringing in girls and its ticking me off."

"I'm sorry if this is too personal but who is your brother?"

"Falcon. The guy who found interest in a girl but then something happened with her. Well thanks to that girl my brother is always drunk and sleeping around  with girls."

I look at Aphmau and her jaw clenches. Probably it's the thing he sleeps around with girls.

"I bet she's a slut."
Her face gets red with anger.

"Abby I'm that girl."

...
(The Next Day)
(Aaron's POV)
I get up and start getting ready for school. Aphmau won't listen to me and it's killing me.

I think it's about time we had a talk about us.

...

(Aphmau's POV)
I walk down the hallway and
I'm suddenly sucked into a room. "Falcon I'm going to-" I start to say but then
I hear someone scoff.

"It's not Falcon it's Cole Falcons best Friend." Oops. "Yes what would you like?" Coles a bad boy.. He's higher rated compared to Falcon for how cold hearted he is but under for doing less bad stuff."

"Falcon needs you right now. I know I'm asking for a lot and were kinda enemies but he really needs a girl like you to calm him down."

I sigh deeply before replying. "Fine I know you would only talk to me if it was important so I'll talk to him."

I march out of the room. I'll talk to him in a bit. I go back around the school into a dark alley. "Hello pretty." I meet dark red eyes. "Hi I'm just going to leave-" he puts a hand over my mouth and drags me deeper in the ally.

"You know what I want." He takes my hands and chains them over my head. His hot breath tickles my ear and I start screaming for help.

He slaps me and my cheek tingles. "Don't you dare ever scream only moans when I start with you baby."
I start crying when a shadowy figure comes out. Oh my Irene.

Him

A/N

Heyyyyy! Thank you to all the peeps who voted last time so all the votes said YES to steamy scenes so... Yeah... If you do not enjoy them I will put warnings up. Thanks for reading,commenting,and voting!

<3 Lauren