Chapter 12

LOOK DOWN AT A/N IF YOU WANT TO BE A CHARACTER IN THE BOOK

(Aphmau's POV)
He heard my conversation... "What are you talking about?" I ask giving him a confused look. "Aphamu you know what I'm talking about you can tell me•

"No." I tell him my voice cold. "Why not?" He says frowning. "Well I don't know if you noticed but you can't even tell me your name so why should I tell you this?"

"It's a different situation and you don't have a say in it." He scoffs at me. "Well mines a different situation you don't have a say in."

"Aphmau you don't understand."
"What don't I understand huh?"
"My situation."
"I would if you told me it."
He took my hand and pulled me over to a small tree. "My son is dead because of me." I look at him in shock. "I'm sorry for your lost." I say softly.

"It's because of Zane also. That's why I want revenge. I will tell you my name soon if you know it then you will know everything about me."

"I have to go I'm sorry." I say walking away. "Wait Aphmau!" He grabs my wrist and I Yelp in pain.

"Aphmau..?" He quickly pulls me behind the school and lifts up my sleeve. His face turns mad.

"Why would you do this to yourself?" I look away in shame. "I feel as if I'm not good enough." He scoffs. "Who made you want to do this?"

"Zenix's girlfriend and her group." Just as I say that he marches over to Zenix.
"Listen here Zenix leave her alone." He grabs his shirt and smacks him against a wall.

Lots of punches and and kicks later there is a hanging on to life Zenix.
"Thank you Falcon.." I say as I crawl into his arms. Just as our skin makes contact a bright light appears and skims my arms.

"What's happening?" Falcon shouts. "My relic...!" Just as I say that the light is gone and so are the scars. He looks confused. "I absorbed the Irene Relic"
He looks shocked.

"We have to go now." I shout pulling him. Just as I pull him my white wings and sword appear. "What's happening Aphmau?"

"Zane's here."

(Aaron's POV)
I look at her beautiful white wings. She looked like a angle. I look over to see Zane sword in hand and I know what I have to do but not now.

Aphmau charges and smacks him to the ground easily. He must be in his weak form. "Aphmau there's more for me to tell you." I grab Zane's body and put him over my shoulder.

I lead her to my house and flip a switch. "Welcome to the Glade."

A/N

Any guesses what the Glade is??
Well anyway
CHARACTERS NEEDED
WANNA ENTER?
LEAVE THIS INFORMATION IN THE COMMENTS

1.Name
2.Age
3.Hair color
4.eye color
5.skin tone
6,personality
7.Gender
8.Your guess of what the Glade is

You will be entered to maybe be a character in the book of you leave this info in the comments!
Thank you guys for reading!

<3 Lauren