Chapter 27

(Aaron's POV)
Two days. Two days left.

"Aaron will you please feed Lilith?" Aphmau asks her dark hair flowing down by her waist.

"No." I snap. "Thanks Aaron." She says rolling her eyes. "Don't call me Aaron." I hiss. "Fine Alpha." Oh Irene that's a major turn on.

I grab her hips and grind against them craving for her touch. "Stop it Alpha." She whispers trying to contain her moan.

"But why should I stop if your enjoying it?" I hiss going faster. "Aaron please." She begs. I continue but she pulls away.

"Falcon if your living in my house you live under my rules." She screams marching out to feed Lilith.

Oh boy.

...

I start to work on my goodbye letter. It's hard to write everything I think about her in this letter.

"Aaron." Abby whispers walking in my room. "Hey sis how are you and Cole doing?"

"We're getting married." She whispers. "Congrats!" I yell trying to look happy.

"Aaron stop I know your not happy because you want to marry Aph." She says caressing my cheek.

"Abby it's hard." I whisper. "I love her a lot." Tears flow doe. My cheeks.

"I know Aaron. I know."

...

(Aphmau's POV)

I'm going to shop for bridesmaid dresses with Abby. "Hey girl!" I scream to her across the mall and she stares at me for awhile before doing a sassy hair flip.

"Aph come on follow me."
Abby says grabbing me and pulling me into the nearest dress store.

"Abby!" I gasp. "What?" I point to a nearby dress. Woah... It's blue and perfect.

"This is the one for bridesmaids." She says tearing up. "Abby your pregnant." She laughs nervously. "Pshhh why would you say that?" She says waving her hand around.

"Your emotional your having weird carvings and you've been eyeing baby stuff." She sighs. "I don't know how to tell Cole."

She sighs sitting on a bench. I hear a weird ringing sound. "Abby your phone." She takes it out.

(Abby's POV)
"Hello?" I ask through the phone. "Abby you didn't tell me you were pregnant!" Cole screams through the phone. "How did you know?" I ask waiting for the reaction.

"I found a pregnancy test that was positive and you haven't had your um.. You know.. In a while."

"I'm sorry Cole." I sob into the phone. "Baby don't cry I love our baby and I can't wait for him/her to see us just next time tell me sooner."

"Next time?"

"Yes next time I want a big family you know."

I blush massively.
"Bye Cole." As with that I hang up.

"Let's go get food." I say marching to the food court. "Oh Abby." I hear Aph chuckle.

This is the good
Life.

(Aaron's POV)
"Ok I'll meet you there tomorrow with the orb."

"Bye Zane,Jacob,and Zenix."

My death will be tomorrow.

There's no going back.

It's time to avenge my village wife and son.

After all wasn't I just some stone Cold lover?#3

A/N

HELLOOOO
Requested/Bribed me by
TheyCallMeAarmau so it's dedicated to TheyCallMeAarmau

So what up my peeps?
Im Awkward AF XD

So...

Welp anyways...

BYEEEE

<3 Lauren