Chapter 7

(Aphmaus POV)
I looked at the dress he got for me. There is no way I'm wearing this!

I reluctantly put it on and go see Aaron

I reluctantly put it on and go see Aaron. His plan was for me to go and change into something he laid out for me so he could take me somewhere. I wonder what we're doing...

As I walk out his eyes skim over my body. "Eyes up here." I say snapping at him. He laughs. I notice now he's wearing his leather jacket.

"What are we doing." He smirks. "We're going clubbing sweetheart." I look at him like he's crazy but before I can protest he puts me on his motorcycle and takes off.

"Falcon! I am so going to kill you!" I scream hugging him tightly. We soon arrive at the club. "Here we are now stay close to me at-" a guy approaches me. "Hi Aar-" Falcon grabs the guy by the collar of his shirt and pins him up against the wall. "Don't you dare say my name Zenix." I run over to the seen. "Falcon put him down and let's go." He puts the guy down and walks over to me.

"My my Falcon she has you wrapped around her finger. I might have to steal her for myself." He says his eyes looking at me with lust as he licks his lips.  I shudder.

"Don't you dare she's mine got that mine! I swear if you touch her I'll rip your body parts off piece by piece and feed them to you!"

Zenix gulps and nods he whimpers away. "Falcon who is-" he sighs. "No one important." I start to get angry. "I need some answers Falcon! I can't even know your name yet you expect me to work with you." He clenches his jaw. "I'll tell you them just wait." I get angrier. "You better soon." His eyes soften. "I will I promise." He smirks. "Now let's go party!"

We walked into the club and he took my hand and led me to the dance floor. We danced to the music.

"Want a drink?" Falcon asked. "No I'm ok." He smirks. "I'll be back sweetheart." He disappears for a minute or two but arrives back with a water and his drink. "Thanks." I say grabbing the water. Or at least I thought it was.

The liquid burned my throat. My eyes widened and Falcon started bursting out laughing.  "What is this?" I yelled throwing the empty cup at him. "It's white rum."

I scowl. "Falcon you you..." He smirks. "You what?" He says raising an eyebrow. "You grasshole!" He laughs harder and my cheeks turn red.

"Don't laugh." I pout looking up at him.
"Ok sorry but you needed to at least know what it taste like if you hang with me."

"Why?" I ask. "Because you never know if your drink is spiked with this stuff."

----------------------------------------------
(Aaron's POV Awhile Later)

"Falcon catch me!" Aphmau slurred while she was dancing sexily on the counter. She's a good entertainer.

I look at the Petite girl who jumped and landed in my arms. She laughs and it's like everything goes in slow motion. She could make anything better with one smile.

She grabs my hand and leads me outside. "Aphmau how much did you drink." Her eyebrows scrunch together. "Orange? Wait no seven three I don't know I lost count." She slurs.

She leads me to a ladder by the roof and pulls me up it. We're now laying on the clubs roof. She snuggles into my chest and smiles. "Falcon I just wanted to know you have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen." She says as she drifts off to sleep.

I slowly carry her and take her home.

Goodnight beautiful.

----------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey everyone I know this is a short chapter but I am sick so I don't feel like writing! I hope you enjoy reading this book! First person to follow me after I post this I will follow back ; )

<3 Lauren