Chapter 16

(Abby's POV)
I walk to the ring to see if my brother has any street fights tonight. I'm like his manager.

"Carlos! Does Falcon have and street fights?" Carlos is the one who organizes the fights. "Yeah he has one at ten tonight get him ready." I nod and yell a thank you as I run back home.

(Aphmau's POV)
I don't have a good job and I'm good at fighting so..I'm now a street fighter! My name is shu. My fight is at ten tonight.

(Aaron's POV)
I walk to Aphmau's house to talk to her. I can't be away from her anymore. I miss her.

I arrive at the house and I knock at the door. She's answers and I rush in quickly. "What do you want Falcon?!" She screams angrily. "Can we talk?"
She laughs coldly. "No." Only one thing to do then.

I grab her sit her on my lap and kiss her. She's not kissing back... I pull away and she slaps me. Ouch. "Don't you ever kiss me again! Do you know how much disrespe-" I slam my lips on hers once again. She struggles to get away but I hold her still.

After that. I walk away silent.

(Aphmau's POV)

I start to get ready for my fight. I'm wearing a blue bandana that only I can see over my eyes. I have my hairs fall in its natural smooth form.

Now for clothes. I finally find a ripped up pair of jean shorts and a black crop top that has boss in gold on it. To finish it off some black combat boots.

I walk to the ring and I hear my name called. "Falcon and Shu take the ring."
Falcon
Means
Him... Oh my Irene!

I take the floor. It's him. The red bandana. "Don't piss me off anymore I'm having a bad day." I say hopping he doesn't realize it's me.  "Yeah well try getting rejected." He scowls.

"Try loving someone but hating them." I shoot out. "I do that all the time it's easy." I start bouncing on the heels of my feet. "Your heartless." I spat back. "Your too kind. Your naive."

"At least I'm not afraid." That sparked him up. He threw a couple punches which I blocked. "Your too cold but your sweet that's why I'm staying away."

"Your too darn beautiful I can't stay away." He said as he did a kick that I ducked under.

"Your so confusing. I hate that about you."

"Your so annoying that's one of your big flaws."

"At least I'm not afraid to say my name." That broke him. He held me and pushed me against the side of the ring. He put his hand over my mouth and kissed it. (As in his hand is over her mouth and he's kissing his hand)

His kiss was angry. My lips begged for his hand to be removed as he kissed me. He slowly removed my hand and kissed me ruffly. His lips were soft and tastes like fresh pine and grass.

Cheers were erupting in the crowd. I guess Falcon really had a reputation for being cold hearted.

I rip away. "Go back to your slut." I say quietly tears pooling in my eyes. "Shu-"
I cut him off quickly. "Go." I walk out of the ring and run home.

I Hate You.

I Love You.

A/N

I have managed to get a chapter up. WOOP WOOP! I forget to say something yesterday but there is a person who brought us the character Abby. It is...

Theabbyrh! Thank you so much Thea for your wonderful character!

Thank you all for reading and voting!

<3 Lauren