Chapter 14

(Aaron's POV)

I wish I could tell Aphmau that Trey was a huge threat. But no she doesn't listen and marches off when I tell her.

I sigh deeply wishing I didn't have to hate her to keep her safe.

(One Week Later)
(Aphmau's POV)

Falcon and I haven't talked in a week. I do miss him but he's awful now. Tossing girls like toys. He's stone cold now. He makes out with girls at lunch.

A different one everyday. Heck he doesn't barley talk to his friends. All he does now is party and get drunk.

I miss him. I miss him a lot. His smile,his joking heck I even miss how big his ego is. I've been hanging out with Trey. We're going out.

"Aphmau we need to talk now." I look to see Dante,Garroth,and Laurence.
"Why?" Laurence sighs. "It's about Falcon." My ears perk up hearing his name but my face remains emotionless.

"What is it?" I snap my face blank. "You need to talk to him." Dante suggested. "No I don't." I scoff. "Yes you do he's been getting drunk he won't even talk to us since you've left."

He misses me..? No he doesn't remember what he says.

"So."
"So talk to him." They all say at once.
"He needs to talk to me." Dante sighs. "His ego is too big to do that."

"Well then deflate it." I say marching away. Just as I do I run into something hard.

Falcon.
"Watch where your going." I scream at him. "Well it looks like it's someone's time of the month." He says smirking.

"It looks like it's yours too!" I snap at him. He stays speechless. "That's what I thought bad boy." I say getting up close to him. "Get out of my face!" he growls. All the eyes in the cafeteria are on me.

"How bout no.." I smirk and he growls again. "Watch it Aphmau." He comes up and whispers in my ear. "Treys bad stay away."

"Yeah sure your just jealous." I whisper back. "Can we talk?" He asks softening a bit. "No."
"But-"
"No."
"Please Aph-"
"No."
"Aphmau com-"
"No."
"Fine but I warned you." He says walking away. "Come to me when your ready to man up and tell me why your ignoring me." And as I said that the bell rang.

I was walking down the hallway when someone pulled me in a class room.
Falcon once again.

"Will you listen if I tell you why I'm ignoring you?" I nod slowly "I'm ignoring you because Zenix will hurt you to get to me."

"But.. Why me.." I say confused. "You'll see Aphmau just know I'm doing this for a reason."

"Just know I'm never safe." I retort. "Falcon he's going to be after me anyways." He scoffs. "No he's not."

"Fine believe it then. I'm going to leave." I march out of the closet. He's so dumb. He's always going to hurt me.

...

School finally finished and I felt bad about the Falcon situation so I decided to pay him a visit.

I get on my motorcycle and finally arrive to his house. "Hey Aphmau." He slurred as he hooked an arm around my waist. "Falcon are you drunk."

He points at himself. "Me? Nah!" I giggle. "Aphmau I just want you to know your the most beautiful girl I've met. I really like you it kills me to see you Hurt but I'm trying to help you. Everything I see Trey I want to rip out his heart and for you to be mine." As he said that he collapsed on the ground.

Did he mean it..?

A/N

HEYYOOOOO
I'm writing this at midnight on Saturday so if there are many errors please forgive me. I am
Tired and of need of
Coffee.

Hope you enjoyed!!!

<3 Lauren