Chapter 28

(The last night)
(Aaron's POV)

I look at the beautiful Aphmau in front of me. She deserves someone better. She's so strong but so fragile at the same time. It's intriguing,and simply beautiful.

"Dada?" I look to see Lilith sitting up in her crib. "Shh little one." I pick her up gently and place a kiss on her head.

I place her carefully next to Aphmau making sure not to wake her. Lilith let's out a tiny yawn and drifts off to sleep.

I kiss Aphmau tenderly on her forehead  before slipping my soft red bandana with the note in it on her wrist.

"Goodbye sweetheart." I look at her one last time before I jump out the window never looking back.

...

I arrive at the foot of a huge oak tree. Well this is the place.

"Well well well." I look over to see Zenix Zane and Jacob. "Hey." I walk over quickly. This better work.

I hug all three of them and press the orb to there backs. "Are you crazy this is going to kill us both!" I hear Zane yells as the pink sparks take over.

I smile a bit as the images of Aphmau and Lilith pass through my mind. "Good." I respond and with that I'm drowned in darkness.

...

(Aphmau's POV)
I wake up to the sound of birds chirping. Something doesn't feel right.
Like a piece of me died.

Oh well I'm just imagining things. I feel soft silk on my wrist and I look down to see Falc- I mean Aaron's bandana.

Weird...

"Aphmau!" I look over to see Garroth rushing in. "Yeah?" I answer yawning. "We need to talk." I nod and we head down the stairs when I notice a gigantic hole.

I sprint down my pathway but I fall in my knees. Aaron's sword. He never ever leaves his sword.

"Garroth?" I cry out. "Aphmau he died. He committed suicide to stop them."
I let out a horrific scream and sprint back to my house locking the door after me.

I sob and sob until a piece of crumbled paper falls out of the bandana.

Dear Aphmau,
I'm sure if your reading this you heard of my passing. I just want you to know you shouldn't feel guilty for treating me the way you did. I treated you like that so we could loose our connection before I passed but the truth is our connection can't be broken. I did not do this for revenge. I did it mostly for you. I saw you and Lilith and that reminded me Zane is ruining families like this. You reminded me how to love again Aph. Just know every time I acted like a jack ass was because I realized the power you had over me. Aphmau you are my life. Your not my world your my universe. I can't live with out you. I'm so sorry I left you Sweetheart. I love you.

Your stone cold lover #4
-Aaron

I screamed and cried that day and night.

I will come find you my Stone Cold Lover.

A/N

So emotional dangggg!

So what up my groovy peeps.
Remind me never to save groovy ever again.

Hmmm I'm deciding between wanting to watch Mean Girls or sleep..

I'll do both..

Welp anywayssss

BYEEEE

<3 Lauren