Chapter 10

(Aaron/Falcons POV)
I walk out of the school with Laurence and Dante. Garroth is too much of a chicken to join us.

We're having some guy time. We're only going to steal a teachers car and joy ride. Laurence is the driver.

I grab a bottle of vodka and tequila. "Ready?" I ask Dante as he grabs a couple packs of cigarettes.

Laurence does the Mechanical work to Mr.Greens car he's the wimpy history club teacher. He's always hated me. But then again most every teacher in this school hates me.

"Finished." Laurence says stepping away from the car. I get in the passenger seat with Dante in the back.

We speed off down the highway.

(Awhile later)
We're speeding down the highway half high and smoking. We're having an amazing time hanging out the windows and getting drunk until we here sirens.

Oh no.

----------------------------------------------

Me and the boys are in a jail hoping for the girls to come. "Falcon!" I see a super sexy and pissed off Aphmau in front of me.

"Hey what's up sweetheart?" I say grabbing onto the bars that separates us. "Falcon shut up and get in the car." She says dragging me out of the cell into her friends car.

You can tell she's pissed off because she doesn't say anything as she drops me off. I mumble a thank you and walk up the steps of my beat down house.

(Aphmau's POV)
I'm so mad at Falcon. Who does he think he is? Ugh I still like him tho. Even tho I spent all my money balling him out of jail.

Every bone aches because of training today. They always train you really hard the first day. Today was the worst day of my life. I'm not soar because of training. I got pressed
Against a hot metal pole there's now blisters on my back.

I got kicks and punches from football players. The cheer squad threw me up 20 feet in the air and dropped me.

I got a plate of pasta spilled on my head.

I got detention from
Something I didn't do.

Pushed down a stair case.

One of the girls kicked me in the back of the shin to try to take my leg out.
The worst of all.

My violin necklace that my parents gave me which is the only thing I had
Left from them is gone.

This has been repeating for years...

(Flashback at School)

"Look there's the nerd Aphmau."
"Oh wow she's ugly how does he even stand looking at her."
"Poor little orphan where's your parents now Aphmau?"
"Look at her scrawny little body."
"I bet he's just using her."
"Wow she's so fat."
"Oh look she has no friends so sad."

(End of Flashback)
I go to my bedroom and lock my door. I did something I promised myself I would never do.

I cut myself.

----------------------------------------------

(Aaron/Falcons POV)
I get home and immediately go to Aphmau's to pay her back and apologize when I hear screaming and yelling.

"Zoey I need your help!"
"Your right Aphmau you do! But I need to take the kids away."
"Zoey please give me one more chance."

I decide to turn away I'll see her at school tomorrow. Oh well. Wait Zoey's taking her kids away?!!

----------------------------------------------

A/N
Another boring chapter.. Yay..
Sorry guys I just wanted to thanks all of you for being kind and supportive with this story. If you have any tips please leave them in the comments.
IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR THIS STORY DM ME!
Thanks guys!

<3 Lauren