Chapter 8

(Aphmaus POV)
I wake up tired from the night I had with Aaron as my head pounds. I quickly take some medicine. Wait what happened? How did I end up here?"Aphmau!" Zoey says banging on my door. "Come in." I yell back. " what happened with you and him?"

I roll my eyes. "We went to dinner and then he took me out clubbing." Her eyes go wide. "What?!? He took you clubbing where is the Aphmau I know?" I laugh. "A dude came to him and let's just say things went down he hit on me and we'll let's just say Falcon got a little possesive." She squeals. "He likes you!!!" I give her a blank stare. "No he doesn't." She rolls her eyes. "Whatever come on let's get you ready for guard school." I nod my head and start getting my clothes.

I get a nice shirt that says 'messy hair don't care' and put on some ripped up skinny jeans. I look to see a familiar leather jacket with a note attached to it.
Thought I should give you a gift to go along with that shirt.See ya at school.
Love,
Mr.Sexy

I smile before slipping the jacket on. "Hey Zoey can you give me a ride to-" before I can finish my sentence I see Falcon standing there at the doorway. "Need a ride?" He says smirking. "That would be great." I hear Zoey squeal in the back. I hope he didn't hear. That would be awkward.

He leads me to his bike and I hope on the back. "Put on the helmet sweetheart." I put the helmet on as he gets on in front of me. "Hurry we're going to be late!" I scream. He laughs and takes off.

My hair is whipping around in the wind as he speeds down the roads to our guard school. "Are we almost there?" I ask wrapping my hands securely around his waist. "We're here." He says pulling up in the parking lot.

I get off his bike and hand him his helmet. I grab our swords and hand him his. I just notice he has a brand new leather jacket. "We're twins!" I say laughing pointing at our jackets. He laughs a walks with me inside sword in hand.

"Aphmau come meet my friends." I look at him like he's crazy. "I don't know if that's a great idea..." He frowns. "Why not?" I bite my lip. "I don't think they will um like me.." Just as I say that he grabs my hand and pulls me to a group of guys. "Guys this is Aphmau. Aphmau that's Laurence his girlfriend Lucinda, Dante with his girlfriend Nicole, Garroth with his girlfriend Cadenza, and Travis with his girlfriend Katelyn. Oh and I forgot Cole."

Cole shoots me a glare. The others smile. "Nice to meet y'all." I say smiling. "You too!" A orange ombré haired girl chirps. "You should hang out with us." A boy with blue eyes and blonde hair says. "No she shouldn't!" Cole yells walking away.
Nice to know Garroth moved on.

I'm about to turn away but all the girls pull me outside to the back. Last year at guard school I was known as a 'nerd' so I'm excited to see reactions. "Are you and him dating?" I shake my head. "We're just friends." The girls frown. "Well maybe we should set them up." The blue haired says. Katelyn I think it is. "We should!" A pure red head says. Nicole maybe?

"Or maybe-" Just as Katelyn behind to speak Zenix comes over. The guy from the club. "What do you want Zenix." I snap. "Ooo kitty got claws." I growl. "Shut up and go away Zenix." He smirks. "Let's here you purr kitty." He says trying to pull me away from the girls. I kick him in the side. He stumbles so I take that as an advantage and tackle him to the ground.

I pin his hands down and I look up to see girls and boys gossiping. "Your right Zenix kitty got claws." And with that I hit his jaw with a satisfying crunch. I get off him but he gets up. "Bad kitty tell me a poem." He says as he asks trying to seduce me. I smirk as I see the crowd forming around us.

"Roses are red violets are blue I have five fingers the middle one is for you." He looks at me in shock. He goes for a punch but I catch his fist and twist it.