Chapter 23

(Aaron's POV)
"Shit!" I screamed as I ran to find Aphmau. I can't believe I was this dumb.

I grab the keys to my bike and I sped off in the direction of her house.

...

I arrived to her house in half the time. As much as I'm so proud of myself I need to help Aphmau.

I ran into her house but my worst fear happened...

She wasn't there

...

(Aaron's POV)
A few days later...

It's been about three days since Aphmau went missing. Our whole group searched for her but there was no clues.

There was nothing even close to a clue. I haven't gotten any sleep or eaten anything.

It seems that whenever I close my eyes I see her. The guilt comes flooding back to me.

"Falcon!" Abby says sprinting in. "Falcon!" She screams panting. "What?" I snap. "It's Aphmau we found where she is." My eyes widen and I jump up from my chair.

"Let's go!" We race to our jeep and take off.

I'm coming sweetheart.

...

When we arrived police were surrounding a local bridge.

"Excuse me sir what's happening?" I ask a local police officer. "Your that crook." He says narrowing his eyes at me.

Well someone's moody.

"Sir what happened?" He rolls his eyes. "Someone committed suicide. Young woman black hair and brown eyes."

My heart stopped. I broke out in tears. No it can't be it can't be her! "Abby!Abby!" I looked to see she was in tears also. We hugged each other tight.

"I could have been a dad! I could have had a wife but I had to screw up everything." I sobbed into her shoulder.

"Falcon things will get better." She said even tho she couldn't contain her tears.
"No they won't! Abby I don't know if I can do this."

"You will do this we will do it together!" My beautiful girl! My poor beautiful sweetheart.

"Abby I need her!"

"You can't physically need someone!" The officer yelled to me. "That's it." I punched the officer straight in the jaw. 

Before I know it I'm held back and my world fades.

...

(Abby's POV)
I feel so bad for lying to Falcon but he will see. I hope he's ok....

I bet it's hard... But this is for her safety.. Once he takes over the pack from dad.. She would be targeted... I don't think he even knows about our kind..

He will soon

Very soon..

(Aaron's POV)
I woke up in a small cell. The first thing that comes to my mind is her. How her eyes would light up whenever she heard we had Nutella.

Or how her hair would get wavy at the end of the day..

I know what I need to do now.. It's time to end the war with Zane and Zenix. But the most important thing I have to do is end the war inside of me. The war inside seems to be growing stronger.

It seems very impossible to beat.
I have a secret tho.

I know how to stop it

..

A/N

Ok somehow my story now has werewolfs..

VOTES FOR NEXT STORY

LAURMAU 2

AARMAU 4

GARMAU 0

Idkkkk my story just keeps changing.. But hey that's the beauty of writing.. Sorta..

Anyways if you haven't voted for what my next story should be about please do!! I want to hear what y'all would like

Anyway...

BYEEEE

<3 Lauren