Chapter 4

(Aphmaus POV)
I turn to walk away when...
A small knife comes fast at me head but I block. I look to see Zane approaching us and fast.

I look to Aaron and he takes my hand and pulls me to his garage. I look to see a nice motorcycle. "I'm not getting on that death trap!" He chuckles and puts a helmet on my head.

"You are sweetheart." He grabs my waist his fingers grazing over my skin as he puts me on the seat. "I try to hide my blush but it creeps out.

"Don't hide your blush sweetheart you look cute." My face was a deep Crimson now. "Get on the dang bike and let's go." I mutter.

He gets on in front of me. "Wrap your hands around my abs sweetheart." I do as he said. "You hands get to feel my abs." He says winking at me. "Your abs get to feel my hands." I say winking back. "Your weird." He says shaking his head. "So I've been told."

And we're off. I nuzzle my face in his back not wanting to look as the knifes axes and spears brush past us. There starting to limp behind but they have weapons.

(A While Later)

"Ok we're safe." I sigh. "Thanks for the-" an arrow pierces into his arm. "Wrap your arms now!" I wrap my arms quickly around his waist and he speeds off.

Zane and his gang are on bikes chasing after us. "Aphmau I have a bow in the pocket of my bike start shooting." I take the bow in my shaky hands wrapping my legs around his waist. "Come on Aphmau now!" I do as he told and hit 3 tires. Including Zane's. There is one person left. I aim and fire and the arrow lands in his chest.

I'm a murderer. He drives to a small house but not his. "We need to stay here for the night." I nod my eyes start to water of the thought that I took someone's life. He look at me and sighs. "It was him or is don't get hung up about." Realization hits me. "Your arm!" I scream as I pull him in the bathroom.

I pull his jacket off. "This is going to hurt." He nods. "I don't have any cloth to-" He pulls of his mask. "Use this."He says softly.I look up and meet his. There chocolate brown. "You have very pretty eyes." I say as a hold his cheek in my hand."

Right as I meet his eyes again I feel a spark. I look down and start to slowly take the arrow out of his arm.

He grunts in pain. "Ok now for the worst part cleaning out your arm just think of something happy." He looks at me. "There's nothing happy in my life."

I don't know what to say. "Think about dogs." I start to clean out his cut and his breathing turns staggered. "Done."
I say with a smile.

"Thanks." I take his bandana and wrap it around his arm. "Why do you cover your eyes?" I blurt out. He scowls at me don't ask me questions sweetheart. I just nod. "I'm taking couch." He starts to protest but I stop him. "Your hurt sleep in the bed." He sighs in annoyance because he knows he won't win.

"Goodnight." I call to him.
"Goodnight Sweetheart.

Do we have a connection?

A/N
Hey everyone!!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please read A/N in last chapter! Thanks for reading! Remember to leave a comment vote or follow me! Thanks