Chapter 29

(Aphmau's POV)
I ran back out to the field determined to figures out what happened. Until I saw it.

The pink orb which is holding Aaron.

Aaron isn't dead.

(Aaron's POV)

I pant heavily after there all dead. I'm trapped in a pink orb with Zane Jacob and Zenix well now I'm trapped with there bodies.

Hmmm how to get outta here.. Aphmau...
(Aphmau's POV)

"Emmalyn!" She comes rushing over to hand me the tools. Chances are I might get stuck in there to but it's very rare.

I take a jar which holds evil so basically an alternative to Zane. I get a jar that holds anger for Jacob.

Lastly I hold a jar of jealousy for Zenix.

"Emmalyn go I don't want you to get hurt!' She nods a thank you and scrambles off.

I hug the jars placing the orb on the glass of them.  All I see is black.

(Aaron's POV)
I cover my head as a earthquake maybe.. Happens in the orb. Next thing I know is a girl falls on me.

"Aaron!" She hugs me tight. "Aphmau what are you doing here? You shouldn't have tried to save me I'm a jerk remember?" I said resisting the urge to hug her back. Wait I don't have to be stone cold #5 anymore!

I hug her back running my fingers through her hair. "Aph it's ok shh." I whisper softly in her ear as she cries.

"Aaron." She whispers climbing onto my lap. "Mhhmm."

"I love you." My eyes widen. Yes we have said it before but I never thought I would hear it again.
"I love you too sweetheart." I place a soft but tender kiss on her lips and the ground shakes under us.

We surrounded by white and red sparkles until we hit the ground. Aphmau is in her Irene form and I'm in my shad form.

"What happened?" I whisper. "True love." Aphmau simply answers.

"True love..?" She nods. "Aaron we have an unbreakable bond. It's dark and light balancing each other out."

I hug her. "Hey Aph?" I say playing with the Bandana on her wrist."Marry me?"

End Of Book

A/N

HELLLO FROM THE OTHER SIDEEE.

COMMENT YOUR FAVORITE PART OF THIS BOOK

No yeah?

What up my peeps? There will be an epilogue!

Who's gonna be kind and wait for my next AARMAU book?

Yeah?? Anyone??

Welp anyways I wanted to thank each and everyone of you for reading commenting and supporting me. It means a lot.

I'm going to tag some very special people who encouraged me through this whole book..
TheyCallMeAarmau
Theabbyrh
happy_hayoung5683

Thank you all so much for joining me on the adventure this book took us on!

Welp anyways...

BYEEEE

<3 Lauren