Chapter 13

(Aphmau's POV)
Just as Falcon turned the switch lights turn on and there's people graphing and creating weapons.  It's an army base focused on stopping Zane.
(Aaron's POV)
She immediately recognized what the base was. Dang. I take her hand lightly. "We have to leave because the people have to get back to work." She nods still amazed.
(Aphmau's POV)
"I have to go." I say giving him a quick hug and running away. Well I got to hug him. I arrive home and tears fill my eyes.  I miss the little sound of tiny feet banging on the floor.

I wipe my tears and head up to my room to find a note.

Dearest Aphmau,
I might have to pay you a visit since 'Falcon' here is causing me a little trouble. Time to take what's his.
Love,
Zenix

I quickly grab my phone and text Falcon. But I realize I already got a message from him.

F:Stay away from me Aphmau. Don't ever talk to me again. I hate you your annoying and stupid. I hope Zane takes you away.

This has to be a misunderstanding. The more I think about it the more it makes sense. Great. The only boy I liked hates me. Why.? Who knows.

I shut off my phone and I just drift off to sleep.

...

I wake up sad. I'm going to show them what there missing. I change Into a
Black crop top that has boss on it and some jean shorts.

 I change Into aBlack crop top that has boss on it and some jean shorts

I skip breakfast. I look at my stomach and I immediately want to change my clothes. I won't.

I put my hair in some bouncy  curls and I do a smoky eye with some purple red lipstick.

What to ride in?Oh I know. I turn to my garage and hold my breath. My dads motorcycle.

He passes away due to it. A drunk driver him him. The drunk driver..
My mom

I hop on the bike and I tug on my leather jacket as I zoom off.  I pull into the parking lot and I'm greeted by whispers.

Boys surround me trying to carry my stuff and I kindly greet them with an elbow to there groin.

I get of my bike and I walk into the school. Once I have spotted Falcon I swing my hips a little more as I walk down the hallway. I hear whistles and cat calls. I walk to my locker and an arm wraps around my waist. Trey. He's from my art class.

"Looking hot Aphmau." He starts to run his hands up and down my thigh. "Thanks Trey." I giggle as I walk away.

I look over at Falcon to see him and a girl making out. Her fingers are tracing his chest and he has his hands on her waist.

Even tho I feel like drowning in my tears I keep a smile on my face. I walk back over to trey and I push my lips on his. His hands rest on my waist. I hear a growl and I'm ripped apart from Trey.

"Aphmau we need to talk." I look to see Falcon who grabbed my wrist and pulled me in the library.

"What?" I snapped at him staring coldly into his eyes. "Don't hang out with him." I cross my arms. "Why?"

"He's Zenix's older brother." He says staring coldly back at me. "So?"

"So don't hang out with him." He says with a duh tone. "I'm going to hang out with him." I say huffing off.

That will teach him.

A/N

Heyyyyy!!! Welp I didn't get any characters! :( but the same deal is going on so please go back to the last chapter and enter. The character can be one you mad up or yourself. Well thanks for reading!

<3 Lauren