Chapter 21

I walk in the house still in awe at what just happened. I see my mom is making dinner. I say hi and run upstairs. I take my phone out and quickly text Jade.
Message: You will not believe what happened when I spent the night with Riley! I text her needing to talk to someone about everything. I get a message.
J. OMG WHAT HAPPENED?!?! H. Well we were playing video games last night and... she kissed me.
J. SHE KISSED YOU! AAAAHH!!! I think Jade was happier than I was.
H. Yea, but then she walked outside. No reason why. No nothing. She just got up and went to look at the stars.
J. Maybe you already know the reason why.
H. What do you mean?
J. What else happened while you were there?
H. We played video games, Truth or Dare, drawing, and star gazed.
J. What else?
H. We slept outside together and went to the mall. She also bought me a dress.
J. Huh. Yep I was right.
H. Right about what?
J. That you are so dumb!! It is obvious that she likes you. Buying you things, sleeping next to you, the hand holding, and not to mean KISSING YOU!!
H. Really you think so.
J. If I could punch you through the phone I would lol.
H. Lol see you tomorrow at school.

I go downstairs for dinner.
"So how was your weekend? You came in pretty happy." my mom asked.
"It was good." I say,but it was way more than that.
"Cool. What did you do?" she says being nosey as usual.
"Video games, mall, sleep. Normal stuff." I say leaving out some...minor details.
"What did you buy?"
"A T-shirt and some more bracelets. Riley also bought me this dress I liked." I tell her, kinda happy about the dress.
"A dress? I would love to see you on it some time." she says.
"Sure." I tell her thinking no time soon. I finish my food and get ready for bed. I go to sleep happy that I had the best weekend ever.