Chapter 12

When we got on the bus I let go of her hand. I really didn't want to,but I don't want her..or me to go throw that torment of her teasing. I sit in the same sit as I did this morning, except Riley is sitting beside me. She grabs my hand again. I look down at our hands and then at her. She then smiles at me.
"Aww look at the cute lesbians." said Stacy. I don't like Stacy, she is just like the people who bullied me. I hate seeing Riley go through this. Apparently Stacy is the Class President and top of her class. She is also a cheer leader and is dating the quarterback...shocker.
"For your information Stacy, Harmony is not a lesbian." Riley said and I look at her with a shocked face.
"Really Harmony, your not a lesbian?" Stacy said. At this moment the whole bus is looking at me.
"N..no." Technically I didn't lie. I'm not a lesbian. They were only half right. Shut up, don't judge me. Jade saw my look and got up.
"Ok Stacy, you made your point now shut up for you get hurt." Jade said looking at her. It looks like she wanted to eat her soul.
"Ok ok, back off weird goth girl." Stacy said shooing her away. Jade goes back to her sit. She gives me an reassuring look.

I put on some music to calm down Riley. After about 15 minutes the bus stopped at my house. I let go of Riley's hand and tell her and Jade bye.
"How was your day sweety." My mom asked as I came in and give her a hug.
"Good." I tell her my day leaving out some things. I tell her about Riley, not her secret, just everything great about her. This is pretty much an everyday think with me and my mom. I also talk about Jade, Sam, and Keegan,just not as much as her.
"So Riley huh." She says smirking and wiggling her eyebrows.
"What? Riley? As if!." I say very unbelievably. My mom knows I'm bi and doesn't mind it. That is why I love talking to her. Plus she make funny jokes and I just want to hurt her. She more friend than a mom.
"So are you gonna ask her out? " my mom says a little happy.
"Jesus christ mom calm down. I don't even know if she likes me let alone into girls." I say looking down.
"Sweety from what you told me she seems pretty interested in you. And I know you are into her." She says calmly.
"Thanks mom." I say and head upstairs.