Chapter 1

"Harm!" my screams from downstairs. I groan and roll over to look at my phone --6:00am-- I sighed. I hate waking up at this time, but it is a new school year and it has to start somewhere.
"Harm!" my mom yells again. "I'm up!" I yell back. I grab my clothes and head to the bathroom. I take my shower thinking about how my first year of highschool would be like. Nothing good came to mind about joining a new high school on the last year. I got dressed and did my hair. I was wearing black ripped skinny jeans with red converses and a red Sleeping with Sirens shirt. I finished and headed downstairs.
"Morning mom." I say sitting down to pancakes and coffee.
"Morning. Finally got up I see."
"Unfortunately yes, I don't need to miss the bus on first day." I hear the bus coming down the street.
"Bye mom." I say as I'm about to leave.
"Wait Harm!" my mom stops me before I leave. "I want to make some friends. Join a club, play a sport, just make at least one. Please."
"Okay mom." I hug her and get on the bus.

Finding a sit on the bus is the most awkward thing ever when your new. Most people know each other from school or summer hangouts. I decide on a seat near the back of the bus. I put my headphones in and listen to music while looking out the window. My music was interrupted by a tap on a shoulder. I take out my headphones and turn around to see a girl. She had layered hair and it was long on both sides. She wore a choker and makeup. She also had a bow, and was wearing a cat skull shirt with short overalls over it. She was very pretty.
"Hey, I like that song tour listening to." She said. No one really likes me taste in music, they usually think it is weird.
"Thanks." I say smiling.
"My name is Riley and yours?"
"Harmony."
"That's a pretty name" she said with a gasp. I feel my face get warm and see that we are at our stop.
"See you later Harmony." she says with a smile as she walks off the bus.