Chapter 15

I grab her.
"How did you know?" I whisper yell to her.
"It is really obvious. How you blush and smile at her. It's so cute." She said jumping up and down.
"Ok ok quite down I don't want her to find out. She will flip." I said hoping no one hears up.
"Of course she will flip. The girl she has had a crush on for months likes her back." After she said that I was super happy. She likes back.
"You gotta till her." she says and I sigh letting her go.
"Yea right." I grab my bag and start walking to the buses.
"Aw come on, you both like each other. What do you gotta lose?" she is really trying to persuade me.
"The risk of everyone finding out about my secret." I say.
"It's 2016! If people want to make fun of you for who you like, then let them. Riley is crazy about you, she talks about you all the time."
"She..talks about me?" I smile looking at the floor.
"She won't shut up about you. Me and our mom get an ear full every day." I blush and we see the buses. "She really likes you and you like her. I know your staying over tonight. I think you should do something about it.

I look at the bus and see Riley smiling at us. I walk up to the bus and sit down beside Riley.
"What took you so long?" she asks when I get on.
"I was talking to your sister." I say.
"What about?" She asked.
"Oh nothing." I say not wanting her to know. I play us some music the rest of the way and when we were half way there I feel something on my shoulder. I look over to see Riley's head is laying on me. She is sleeping. She looks so cute sleeping. I say also feel something on my hand. She's holding my hand. I start to blush. I just get my book and start to draw. I few minutes later I hear a voice
"That's a pretty drawing." I look down and see Riley looking up at me.
"Thanks." It is a picture of a man sitting under a tree looking up at the stars. The bus stops and I see Riley's house and it is huge.
"Wow." I say standing there.
"Come on." she said laughing and grabbing my hand taking me into the house.