Part III - Souls Entwine

PLEASE READ HEART OF STONE PARTS I & II FOUND ON MY PROFILE PAGE BEFORE CONTINUING. THANK YOU.

---

Part III - Souls Entwine

Life is taken in strides, remembering the good times and the bad. The laughter and the tears. Supporting each other and being supported.

Pack is Life. Without Pack, there is no Life.

---- SUMMARY ----

Summoned by the Spirit Walker, Stone and Aubree fly to Arizona to receive the message waiting for them in the Spirit World with the hopes of finally sealing the matebond.

But that's not all they find.

With new surprises and challenges ahead, can they make it to their happily ever after?

----

*Big thank you to SeductionDestruction for the new cover!*

----

Rated PG-13 for adult content (foul language, violence, and non-explicit sex)

All Rights Reserved | Copyright 2016 Joflower

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author.

THIS MEANS I ( JOFLOWER ) OWN THIS BOOK AND IT IS ONLY AVAILABLE ON WATTPAD & CHAPTERS RIGHT NOW. IF YOU SEE IT POSTED ANYWHERE ELSE, OR SNIPPETS COPIED WORD-FOR-WORD ANYWHERE ELSE, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO PM ME. THANK YOU!