Part 13 - Take me away

Start from the beginning

"You could... tighten your hand around my c0ck?"

"Wow, Linds, tell me what you really want!" giving a laugh, stroking his chest as she kissed his lips. "Take me to get one of those drinks in a coconut?"

"With a piece of fruit and a tiny umbrella?" smiling against her mouth.

"Uh huh," running her nose against his cheek. "Would you do that for me?"

"I'd do anything for you," lowering his voice to a whisper, wrapping his left hand around the back of her neck to pull her closer. He gave her a slow sensual kiss, breaking it with a sigh.

Stevie smiled, touching his face with the back of her hands. "Come walk with me; lets enjoy this beautiful paradise."

Taking her hand, he kissed it. "As long as you know that I can't walk for long."

"That's what taking a break is for," rubbing his thighs as she once again kissed his lips.

Lindsey watched her walk off in to the bedroom, following her as she rummaged through her suitcase, just leaning against the doorway as he stared. He'd been through so much with her and for some reason he was having flashbacks, once again thinking of all the things he could have done to prevent that breakup. If only he could have been the man he was today but he had to tell hismelf that he had her back, that this was time to make it right, nothing to regret now.

Her eyes met his as she removed her dress, laying it on the bed then working on her bra and panties, laying those down as well as she couldn't help but laugh. "What are you doing, Lindsey?"

"Thinking about how much I have needed you most of my life, if not all of it, and seeing you standing there right now with absolutely nothing but your birthday suit."

"Well, I need to put something more tropical on to fit in. If I wear these plain colors, I'm bound to be spotted...maybe," giving a wink as she put a plain black one piece on, adjusting her breasts.

"Stevie Nicks in a bathing suit?" intrigued as he sat on the end of the bed.

"Don't get too excited, Buckingham, I am just doing my best to fit in - though I will not be unveiling in the public," sliding on a long blue skirt then a fringed tunic to tie across her waist. "How do I look?" then holding up a finger. "Wait, my hat!" walking out in to the living area again where she placed the large sun hat on the side of her head, putting the sunglasses back on that she'd placed on the bar. "Now, how do I look?"

"About to be whisked away if I don't keep you near," making his way out of the bedroom to her side, playing with some of the fringe on her tunic.

"And what is that supposed to mean?" both hands on her hips.

"It means that, you," one arm around her waist, "...are so beautiful that I'd be afraid another man would take you from me," kissing her lips soft and slow.

"Honey, there's not one man out there on that beach that is interested in a sixty-eight year old woman."

"I think you've forgotten," nestling against the crook of her neck, "...this man is."

Rubbing the side of his face, Stevie once again had all her insecurities slipping away, knowing that he was being sincere. "And you're the only man that I want whisking me away."

He smiled as he took her hand, "Come on my little Cabana girl, let's get you a coconut."

She laughed as they made their way out of the beach house, walking side by side at Lindsey's pace, stopping at the end of the dock as he took out his phone. "What are you doing?" asked Stevie while he played with the camera app.