Chapter 37

Thranduil and Arieth were safe and sound back at the cottage. They should have started preparing to leave and set foot for Greenwood the Great, but passion and lust got the better of them. Thranduil pressed Arieth up against the wall, lifting her up, wrapping her legs around him. Arieth moaned and threw her arms around Thranduil's neck. "One more night", she said. "One more night", Thranduil responded. "And then we have to leave". "Yesss... Leave... Right...", Arieth said and kissed Thranduil hard and passionate on the lips. "But first you have to put out the burning lust inside me, or I won't be able to go anywhere". Thranduil smirked. "My pleasure", he said and bit her lip. "I'll give you rain, flashing lighting and roaring thunder. I'll soak you". Arieth couldn't stand listening to his deep, sexy voice anymore. "Do it now, or I'll perish!". "You asked for it", Thranduil smiled and carried her into the bedroom. "I'll give you a storm".

Arieth and Thranduil looked at the cottage. "Maybe we'll come back someday", Thranduil said. "Yes, I'd like that", Arieth smiled. "To relive some of the memories", she looked at Thranduil who smirked. "I believe we can relive those memories wherever we'd like". "I know, but this place have become dear to me. A new story was started writing here", Arieth smiled at Thranduil. "Yes, and it will keep on writing wherever we'll go", he smiled back at her. "As long as we're together, the ink will flow and write our story as long as we both shall live", he kissed her gently on her ruby red lips. "I like the sound of that", Arieth kissed him back. "I hope it will be the longest book ever written". "Me too", Thranduil said and looked into her eyes. "But let's not dwell on our departure anymore. Let's see what the pen will write as we journey back to meet our families. They must be worried". "Yes, I'm excited to become your wife", Arieth looked into Thranduil's sky blue eyes. "And I your husband, bound by love, and magic". He took her hand and they started walking.