Chapter 29

Thranduil woke up the next day, his arms wrapped around Arieth. They didn't get much sleep the night before as they were lusting for each other till dawn. He smiled and kissed her hair. He couldn't believe everything that had happened since he'd left Greenwood; fighting, hiding, falling in love... He knew it was very soon to be having these feelings he felt, but he knew they were right. His heart did not lie, the love he felt was true. And he should know... He'd been hit on, and flirted a lot back in Greenwood, but only for fun, nothing serious. This on the other hand, was the real deal. Ever since she walked into his life, heart and mind, through his dreams, he knew that she was the one. Everything was perfect, maybe too perfect?

Arieth woke up, feeling Thranduil's strong arms around her. She smiled and kissed his hand. "Good morning", he said in his deep sensual voice. Arieth turned around and looked at him. "Morning", her eyes were shining brighter than the sun rising outside the window. "Do you still think the bed is uncomfortable?", she asked and giggled. "Well, yes, but I think we've mangaged to break it in pretty good, don't you?", Thranduil smirked. "Mmmm, yes, I'm actually stunned we didn't break it", Arieth laughed. "Is that a challenge?", Thranduil said while pulling Arieth down on top of him. "I don't know, do you want it to be?", Arieth kissed him playfully on the lips. "I like a good challenge", Thranduil said and kissed her back. "I usually win", he smirked again. Arieth bit his lip, before she leaned down and whispered into his ear; "Prove it!".