Whatever.

"Uhm." Kyle began to bounce on his feet as if he wanted to use the little men's room. I raised my eye brow at him in complete and utter annoyance.

"Speak up, boy!"

"Amanda's at Claire's house, and Claire is in a really bad mood." He spoke so quickly that I got bits and pieces of his sentence but when I heard Amanda and Claire's name in the same sentence, I knew something chaotic was going to happen.

I quickly got up throwing my pillow and my favorite blanket away, before quickly wearing my shoes. Kyle stood and watched me wear my shoes before he gave me my car keys.

"How did you even get here?" I asked him as we began to go downstairs.

"I ran here." I raised my eye brow again but decided not to question him any further. I knew how scary Claire could be if she tried and Kyle looked utterly frightened right now.

Once we reached the front door, I loudly called out to Aunt Carrie. "I'm going to Claire's house!"

"Okay, be safe!" Aunt Carrie exclaimed from the kitchen and I opened the front door and walked out followed by Kyle.

I speed walked to my car and opened the driver's side door and Kyle got in the passenger's side, I started the car before I drove the car out of the driveway.

After like a nanosecond, Kyle asked with a worried voice, "Can't you drive faster?" I glanced at him before I began to drive faster to get to Claire's house. I'm still a bit impressed that Kyle ran all the way to my house from Claire's house. He got some good legs on him.

After like 15 minutes, we got to Claire's house and Kyle quickly got out of the car and came to my side before grabbing my arm and dragging me out of the car and to the front door.

"The keys!" He just ignored me and opened the front door before pushing me in and then following me inside.

"You are a huge bitch and a homewrecker!"

"Oh, you aren't her wife. So, technically that doesn't make me a homewrecker!"

"Yet!"

I looked at Kyle with a 'please don't send me in there' look to which he replied with 'fix this and I'll buy you ice cream'. I sighed before I slowly walked towards the living room, it seemed like Kyle wanted me to walk faster because he pushed me into the living room and I ended up falling to the, thank god, carpet.

But no one seemed to notice me as I quickly got up to see that on one side of the living room, Josh was busy holding Claire back and on the other, Clayton and Jordan were keeping Amanda on bay while the two girls kept throwing insults at each other.

Josh was the first one that noticed me and I frantically shook my head when he glared at me and pointed towards my girlfriend.

"I will get Hayden to get a restraining order against you!"

"Oh yeah, let's see you do that!"

"Hayden, get your freaking girlfriend under control!" That was from Josh as Kyle ran to hold Claire back as well. "She is fudging strong, woman!"

I gulped before I slowly walked in between the two girls who had still yet to notice me in the living room.

I wonder where Claire's parents were.

"HAYDEN!"

"Okay, okay." I got in front of Claire and she immediately stopped struggling in Josh and Kyle's hold which made them loosen their holds on her arms.