"Well I don't know where he went. I can't remember but I know that he got with some girl and went off somewhere" Jacob said and I immediately felt dizzy and so many emotions went through my head and I didn't know which one to feel.

"wha-what" I said in shock and ran to the bathroom to cry forgetting that Jacob said someone, probably Carter, was in there.

"Yeah I think you should go home after I get out though" I heard someone say as I got to the closed bathroom door then I remembered what Jacob said.

But it was already too late, as I remembered what Jacob said I had already busted through the door and saw some girl wrapped in a towel and her hair wet just standing in the bathroom.

"Jenny what was that" I heard someone ask from the shower. It sounded like Hayes. IT WAS HAYES.

"WHAT" is all I could get out of my mouth before tears flooded my eyes.

"oh uh um" that girl 'Jenny' tried to tell Hayes something but couldn't explain.

I fell on my knees on the floor realizing what had happened. Hayes IS in the shower. This girl WAS in the shower and God knows what happened while Hayes was off 'hanging out' with some of the other guys.

Then I saw Hayes peek out of the shower curtain and said "Jenny what happe- oh my god Mads" Hayes said staring at me but I immediately got up off of the floor and ran out of the bathroom.

"Madi what happened??!!" Jacob asked as I bumped into him.

"Hayes i-is in the s-shower and that g-girl" I said fast but couldn't even talk right because of how hard I was crying.

I ran out if my hotel room and didn't know where I was going but ended up barging into the other guys' hotel room.

"Woah Madi what happened" Nash asked as I ran to him and just collapsed into his arms and kept repeating "how could he do this how could he do this" into Nash's chest as he held me.

"Madi are you okay? What happened? Nash asked sitting me down as he sat beside me.

"YOUR STUPID BROTHER" I yelled into his chest still crying super hard.

"My stupid brother did what....?" Nash asked but deep inside he knew that Hayes probably did something bad.

"Madi did Hayes do something stupid? God danget I should not have let him go" Aaron said sounding sad.

"No its okay Aaron its not your fault that Hayes is a jerk" I said getting up and pulling Aaron into a hug.

"I'm so sorry about Hayes" Mahogany said walking into the room and hugging me.

"Me too..." I said quietly.

~~~

Hayes' p.o.v

"MY GOD WHAT DID I DO" I yelled throwing things and breaking things in my hotel room.

"Dude stop" Jacob said trying to calm me down.

"NO I SCREWED UP AND NOW MADI IS GONE AND SHE'LL HATE ME FOREVER" I yelled pulling Madi's clothes out of her suitcase and throwing them everywhere and just hugging them.

"I SHOULD NEVER HAVE GONE OUT AND MET JENNY" I yelled throwing a lamp to the floor.

Jacob ran out of the room scared thinking I might accidentally throw something at him.

Jenny already left. I yelled and threw her out of the room. Who knows where Madi went. God I screwed up bad, really bad. I had to find Madi and- wait she'll never forgive me. Then I threw my phone at the wall.

"DUDE WHAT THE-" Nash walked in the room and looked at me and the huge mess.

"HAYES" he yelled at me.

"DUDE MADI JUST CAME RUNNING TO MY ROOM YELLING AND CRYING AND SHE COLLAPSED ON ME CRYING SO HARD. EXPLAIN YOURSELF HAYES BENJAMIN GRIER" he yelled even louder.

"SHOOT" I yelled and threw the tv remote.

"HAYES STOP THROWING THINGS AND EXPLAIN" he demanded.

"FINE. So me, Taylor, Carter, Jack G, Jacob, and Cam all went walking around town and all met girls and I met Jenny. I knew I shouldn't have even spoken to her. She was bad news. I hate to admit it but Cam told me I should just go for it and he talked me into talking to her and taking her to back to the hotel. We made out and came back to the hotel and went to me and Madi's room and I wanted to take a shower so I got in and all of the sudden she got in too then I made her get out and a few minutes after that Madi came in" I said crying now.

"Dude I'm sorry you made that decision. Even if y'all didn't do anything crazy" Nash said sounding sincere.

"I'm sorry I made that decision too. What do I do man? I asked Nash for advice.

"Nothing really. She probably won't want to talk to you or even see you for days or even weeks. But the least you can do is apologize and stay out of her way. Trying to get her back will be almost impossible and just make her even more upset. So don't even try to get her back ever, at least not for a while" Nash said which made me sad that Madi won't me mine anymore.

She might even start a relationship with one of the other guys. I hope not but who knows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEYYYYYY GUYSSSS OMG THANKS FOR 30 READS. THATS AN AMAZING START TO MY BOOK. JUST PLEASE KEEP READING AND COMMENTING FEEDBACK TO IMPROVE MY FUTURE CHAPTERS.

I'M GOING TO CHURCH TONIGHT SO I DON'T KNOW IF THERE WILL BE ANOTHER UPDATE TODAY. I MIGHT WORK ON A CHAPTER IN THE CAR ON THE WAY THERE AND ON THE WAY BACK BUT I DON'T KNOW IF IT WILL GET FINISHED. BUT I KNOW FOR SURE THAT THERE WILL BE AN UPDATE TOMORROW.

BTW THE PICTURES OF HAYES AT THE TOP ARE SUPPOSED TO BE HIM SAD LOL

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

BYEEEEEE