Chapter 30: Swan Song

"What are you going to do to me?", I asked, my lips trembling in fear.

"It's not me you should be worried about darling," she said, kissing me on my trembling lips.

"It's him," she whispered, pulling away.

I felt my body being thrown across the room and I cried out in pain.

"Still as beautiful as I remember," a man said, looking at me.

My whole body was shaking in fear.

"You look just like your mother you know?", He said.

"You also have the same look on your face she did when I killed her!", He smirking.

"You bastard!", I yelled, slapping him.

"You don't want to anger me, woman!", He yelled, picking me up by the hair.

"Let me go! Let me out of this place!", I yelled, tears running down my face.

"I'm never letting you go,'' he snarled, walking out the room.

"Once again, your beauty saves you," Marisol said.

I looked at her confused.

"Usually he would have just killed you, but your beauty has stunned him and now he wants you," she said.

"Wants me how?", I asked, scared.

"In every way possible," she said a devilish smirk planted on her lips.

Roman's P.O.V.

I felt my heart rate speed up, why was Katherine not here?

I hoped I hadn't hurt her feelings while on the phone, I was just utterly tired and exhausted.

Turns out the new king of Daria is my eldest brother and he has been working me like a mad man.

"Has my love not arrived yet?", Ben asked, coming in the room.

"She's my love and no she has not arrived," I said.

"She hasn't? Where the hell is she? I'm getting impatient, I yearn to see her gorgeous face,'' Ben said, sounding love sick.

"Stop talking about her, you fool! She's mine and she always will be!", I yelled.

"On the contrary little brother, she is ours. She belongs to both of us and we both belong to her. You kept her to yourself selfishly and I won't stand it anymore. When she arrives I want some alone time with her," Ben said.

"She's pregnant with my child!", I said.

"So? She's bonded to both of us,'' Ben said.

"Your going to have sex with a women who has another man's baby inside her?", I asked him.

"It won't be the first time I've did so, however I was not talking about sex. I simply wanted to discuss a few things with her," Ben said.

''I swear your as sick as they come. You make me want to barf," I said, looking at him with pure disgust.

Ben rolled his eyes.

"Your so posh and annoying. Call Katherine and she if she is still coming," Ben said.

"If you think she'll be your Queen, your highly mistaken,'' I told him.

"I'm sure she'll be very pleased. A queen is something that is amazing and lots of money and fortune come with it. What can a broke bloke like you offer such a woman?", Ben asked.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone, dialing the house.

"Hello?", I heard Grace say.

''Hey can I speak with Katherine," I said.

"She isn't with you? She left hours ago," Grace said.

I hung up the phone. My wildest fears were being born.

"What's wrong? Is she coming?", Ben asked.

"Something's wrong. Something's gone terribly wrong," I said, shaking my head.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What do you think?