Chapter 6

"What are you doing here?", I asked Katherine as I walked up to her. She took a sip of wine and looked at me with her seductive blue eyes.

"I heard you were getting married," she said nonchalantly.

"You weren't invited," I said, harshly.

"Don't be like this with Benny," she said, softly.

"You left me Katherine, right after we made love," I said.

"I had my reasons, but I'm here now," she said.

"It's too late, I'm married," I said.

"To her?", Katherine asked, pointing at Nadia.

"Yes, that's my wife," I said.

"Just like you said before Benny, I'm irreplaceable, no one will ever take my place in your heart," she said.

"Nadia is everything I need in a queen,'' I said.

"Is she everything you need in a wife? I'll answer for you no. She looks like a dumb blonde and her tits are obviously fake,'' Katherine said.

"I know they are, she was self-conscious about her chest before," I said.

"Well why have the fake thing, when you have the real thing sitting right in front of you," Katherine said.

"Because the real thing broke my heart," I said. Katherine's face softened.

"You don't understand Ben, I had to go if I didn't I would have ended u- never mind," Katherine said, shaking her head.

"Tell me why you left,'' I said.

"I wish I could, but it can't," Katherine said.

"I will always love you, Benny," she said as she leaned up and kissed me on the cheek. She looked at me one more time before she left, swaying her hips as she walked away.

"Who was that?", Nadia asked.

"An old friend," I said.

"Oh she's really pretty," Nadia said. I nodded my head and watched her across the room.

She was so beautiful without even trying. I saw her open up her mouth and she started singing Lana Del Rey- Burning Desire.

The crowd around her clapped in delight. Her eyes locked with mine and I felt myself being pulled in.