Chapter 7

After Katherine finished singing, she looked at me one last time before she left.

I ran after her.

"Katherine!", I yelled. She stopped and turned around.

"Yes?", she said.

"Stay away from me and don't you dare try to use your fucking powers on me again," I yelled. She looked at me with hurt filled in her eyes.

"You've changed a lot Benny, I don't like it at all," she said as tears swelled in her eyes.

"You made me this way! You fucking left me Katherine!", I yelled.

"I know and I can't change that. I wish that I didn't have to leave you, but it was what had to be done for my safety and yours," she said.

"Tell me. Tell me the reason why you left, tell me Katherine," I said. She shook her head sadly.

"I'm afraid I can't do that Benny," she said.

"Then leave me alone. I don't want you anywhere near me again. I hate you and I wished I'd never met you," I said, venom lacing each of my words.

"I'm sorry you feel that way," she said as she walked away. I watched as she left and then I went back to the reception.

"Where have you been darling, we have all been waiting for you," Nadia said.

"I was just getting rid of a pest," I said as I leaned down and kissed her lips.

She smiled and grabbed my hand.

"Let's dance," she said. I nodded my head and we danced as everyone around us watched.

"This will never work!", my wolf said.

"It's working now. I'm happy and that's all that matters," I said.

"This woman is not who she says she is! She will lead the kingdom into ruins!", he yelled.

"Your speaking crazy talk. Nadia is the most beautiful and best thing that has ever happened to me," I said as I cut off the link.

I continued dancing with Nadia. After the dance was over we ran away to our limousine while the crowd threw rice at us.

"Ready for our honeymoon?", Nadia asked.

"Definitely," I replied as I kissed her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think? Why do you think Katherine left?