Chapter 21: That Other Girl

"Good morning, love," Roman said as I woke up.

"Good morning," I said, tiredly. He pulled me close to him and we just laid down for a few minutes in silence. After a while we got up and went into the kitchen. I sat down on the counter while Roman took some stuff out of the fridge.

"You cookin'?", he asked.

"Um..

"I'll cook," Ben said as he came out the room.

"You can cook?", Roman asked.

"Yeah, I used to make breakfast for Katherine all the time," Ben said, looking at me briefly.

I saw Roman's cheeks turn red, letting me know he was angry.

"Do you want to join me in the shower?", I asked Roman. He nodded and we went back inside the room.

I knew he wasn't happy about Ben being here, but I couldn't just let him be by himself.

"He's aggravating the hell out of me," Roman said.

"What is he doing?", I asked.

"You don't see it? He keeps mentioning Katherine and I used to do this, I used to do this for Katherine. It's fucking annoying," Roman said.

"It's cute that your jealous," I said, smiling slightly.

"I'm not jealous," he said, his cheeks turning pink. I laughed and gave him a kiss.

"I'm all yours," I told him. He pulled me back in for a kiss and laid me against the bed.

His hands stroked my thighs as he kissed me.

"Roman," I moaned. He leaned up and took off my underwear. I watched as he pulled out his length. He grabbed my legs and pulled me close to him.

My back arched in pleasure as he went inside me.

"Roman," I moaned. He continued thrusting into me, grunting out my name.

His hands gripped at my hips as his thrust got faster. I held onto the bed sheets as I moaned in pleasure.

"Oh fuck!", Roman grunted out as his face scrunched in pleasure. He sped up his thrust and I felt my release coming.

"Roman!", I screamed as I came. He gripped my hips hard and soon enough I felt him cum inside of me. He thrusted in me a few more times before he pulled out.

A knock sounded on the door and I knew it was Ben already. We fixed ourselves up before we left out. I noticed he had cooked bacon, grits, eggs, and butter toasts.

"Thanks," I told him.

"No problem," he said. We all took a seat and ate.

After we were done eating I cleaned the dishes.

"I have to go," Roman said. I nodded.

"Be good," he said.

"Stop worrying, I only want you," I told him as I leaned up and kissed him.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too," I told him. He left out and I felt a little empty on the inside.

"Katherine, can I talk to you?", Ben asked.

"Sure," I said.

"I don't like fighting with you and I know some things I said to you were fucked up and I apologize," he said.

"I accept your apology," I told him.

"I also wanted to know why you left 4 years ago. I still don't understand it and I know we are in the past, but I need closure," he said.

That was the first time I ever heard a guy say that.

"Your mom wanted me to leave. She knew some people who could hurt me and she threatened me with that," I said, giving him the shortened version.

"Is that why Roman killed her? Were those men with her the ones who could hurt you?", Ben asked.

"Yes," I said.

"He seems like he really loves you," Ben said.

"He does and I love him too," I said.

"Do you love me?", Ben asked.

"Like you said before we are in the past and we need to stay that way. You chose who you wanted to be with," I said.

"I made a mistake," Ben said.

"Well all mistakes have consequences. Your consequence was that you lost me. Roman and I are starting a family. We are happy," I said.

"We still have a bond," Ben said.

"That's true, but we don't have to act on it. Leave it at rest and maybe it will disappear," I told him.

"Katherine we can't just leave it alone. Obviously Roman and I are both bonded to you. You can't just pick one of us," Ben said.

"I can and I have. I chose Roman already," I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think?