Chapter 22: Tell Me That You Love Me

Things at the moment were very tense.

Roman and Ben had fought when Roman got home.

Roman tried to kick him out, but I stopped him so he was mad at me.

"Are you going to ignore me all night?", I asked him.

He didn't say anything.

"Babe, talk to me," I said.

"What do you want me to say, Katherine?!", he asked angrily.

"I just want you to talk to me, I don't want you mad at me," I told him.

"Why do you keep doing things that make me angry. I'm your man, your supposed to be on my side and yet your over here defending him," Roman said.

"You're right, but you were about to kick him out over a piece of chicken. That's childish. All I want is for all of us to get along," I said.

"I'll never get along with that motherfucker. He fucked you knowing we were together. I already forgave you for the whole situation, but I can't forgive him for it. We were supposed to be brothers and what he did- actually what y'all did was some foul shit. And the way your defending him constantly is making me think your still fucking him and this baby isn't mine," Roman said.

"I know I made a mistake in the past, but I would never do that shit to you again so I don't even know why you would say something like that," I said.

"Think about if the roles were reversed, how would you feel?", he asked.

"Your right, I wouldn't like it. I'm sorry," I apologized.

"Are you really?", he asked.

"I am and I can show you," I told him, smiling seductively. I took his length out and started stroking it.

"I'm not having sex with you, Katherine. You've really pissed me of-oh," he groaned as I took him in my mouth.

I sucked on his tip, looking up at him.

He ran his hands through my hair, groaning softly.

I bobbed my head, taking more of him in my mouth.

His hands gripped at my hair harder and he started thrusting into my mouth.

I hummed softly and started sucking on him faster.

I took him out of my mouth, stroking his length with my hands instead. I sucked his balls into my mouth and he moaned softly.

His grip on my hair tightened and I went back to sucking on his length.

"Fuck Katherine, your going to make me cum," he groaned. I started going faster and he kept thrusting up into my mouth.

Soon enough he came and I released him out of my mouth before I swallowed.

I took him back into my mouth, sucking on him a few more times before I released him back out of it.

"Am I forgiven?", I asked him. He was still breathing hard.

"This time yes, but your sexual charms won't always work," he said.

"I beg to differ," I smirked, watching as he got hard again.

"I'm serious, Katherine," he said.

"I know and I promise I'll always be on your side," I told him.

"Good, now come sit on my face," he said. I laughed and got on board.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I woke up in the morning I noticed Roman was out of bed.

I got out of bed and saw him and Ben sitting at the kitchen table.

"Good morning," I said.

"Good morning," they both replied. I went into the kitchen and grabbed some food.

I sat down next to Roman and he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his lap.

"How's my baby doing?", he asked as he rubbed my stomach.

"Good," I told him. He leaned up and gave me a kiss.

"I was thinking we could go to the doctors today," Roman said, stroking her stomach.

"They're dead. All of them are dead and it's all my fault," Ben said guilty.

"It's not. You didn't know that that would happen," I told him.

"I did Katherine. My wolf spoke to me and I ignored him. He told me not to marry Nadia, but I still did. Now my kingdom had perished," Ben said sorrowfully.

"Your still a king,'' Roman told him.

"What is a king without a kingdom?Nothing, a king is nothing. I have lost everything. I have nothing. And during this whole process, I lost the one person that was most important to me," Ben said as he looked me in the eyes.

"That's enough!", Roman yelled as he slammed his fist on the table.

"I had her first! You stole her from me!", Ben yelled.

"I cannot take something that was never yours. As I have said time and time again Katherine is mine and it will remain that way," Roman said.

"We are both of her mates," Ben said.

"That's not true and even if it were I would never share her with you. She's mine!", Roman growled.

I felt my core heat up.

"She's mine!", Ben yelled as he pulled me to him. Roman pulled me back in his arms. They kept pulling me back and forth despite my protest.

Finally I pushed them away, causing them to fly on either side of the walls.

I was tired of them fighting.

"I'm leaving until you two can get your shit together," I told them as I walked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do ya think?