Chapter 14

Today was the best day of my life. Like seriously.

Marisol was leaving to visit some family in Romania or whatever. I had a bright smile on my face as I watched her carriage ride away.

"Hey love," Roman said as he came in the room.

"Hey," I said as I leaned up and gave him a kiss. For those of you who are wondering, I told Roman about what I did, the only thing is that I didn't tell him it was with Ben.

After about 2 agonizing weeks he finally forgave me. All I knew is I was never cheating on him again, he was too good for that.

"What have you been up to?", he asked.

"Nothing just waiting for you. How was your day?", I asked.

"Pretty good, we just trained," he said. I looked at him and noticed he was getting more muscular. He looked really sexy.

"Don't look at me like that," he smirked.

"Why? You look really good," I said as I put my hand under his shirt and stroked his abs.

"Stop, your still in the dog house," he said as he pulled my hands from under his shirt.

I pouted, why did I have to fuck up?

He gave me a quick peck on the lips," Stop pouting," he said.

"I'm sorry," I said. I didn't need to be acting like this, I was the one who made the mistake.

"It's okay, you have a right to get upset. You can't have your vanilla chocolate," he said. I rolled my eyes and pushed him playfully.

"How about I show you how sorry I am?", I said.

"What do you have in mind?", Roman asked, his eyes sparkling as he looked down at me.

"We could go out for pizza and ice cream on me," I said.

"I couldn't let you pay," Roman said.

"But I want to, so I am. Now let's go," I said as I pulled him along.

We left out the castle and rode in one of the carriages. They brought us to a place called Menchie's. (Comment if you have gone here.)

"I thought you said we were going for ice cream?", Roman said.

"Frozen yogurt is better than ice cream it taste so amazing," I said.

"I'll take your word for it," Roman said.

We got in and I got red velvet royale and Roman got tart. He was so boring.

I went over to the toppings and put chocolate pretzel balls, chocolate rocks, and blue diamonds almonds in mine. Roman being Roman didn't get any toppings.

We went to the counter and I paid then we left. I started eating my yogurt while we walked in the mall.

"That's a lot of toppings," Roman said.

"Lots of toppings are good," I said.

"Hmm. Your going to have to take a major shit when we get back to the castle," he said.

"Your so nasty," I said as I pushed him slightly. He laughed and pulled me closer.

We realized Grimaldi's was back in the boulevard so we left back out. We ate there and then we rode back to the castle.

"I had a lot of fun with you today, Katherine," Roman said sincerely as he pecked me on the lips.

"I had a lot of fun with you too. Hopefully we can carry some of the fun back into your room," I said, feeling my whoremones rise up.

"Not a chance," he said as he gave me one more kiss. He pecked me on my forehead before he went inside his room.

The sexual frustration was killing me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well Roman is sticking to his rules. Katherine won't be getting the D for a while.

Anyways what do you think?