Chapter 9

"You could've been free, you know," she said as she pressed a kiss to my temple. She held me closer, her breasts pressing against my back.

"Mr. Ray was willing to pay so much for your virginity. If you wouldn't have given my son your virginity, you could have paid off all of your debts," she said. I felt her smile.

"But I'm kind of glad you did because now I have you all to myself," she said as she stroked the curve of my hip. I hated her touch.

"Kiss me," she demanded. I turned around and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

"Your absolutely beautiful," she said as she pulled my lips back to hers. I felt the tears threatening to come out.

"I can't do this!", I yelled as I grabbed the covers and ran out of her room. I wrapped the sheets around my body and ran like hell.

"Ma'am!", someone yelled. I turned around.

"You dropped this," he said as he held up my necklace. It was a gift from the Queen.

"Keep it," I yelled as I ran out. I ran to my room and locked the door. I rested my head against the door, breathing heavily.

I dropped the sheets and went to shower. I used a harsh cleanser wanting to scrub every one of her touches and kisses off my skin. After I was done I got out the shower and got dressed. I put on my silky blush colored dress and some heels. I let my hair fall in its natural waves and curls.

I was about to leave, but I forgot to brush my teeth and put on deodorant. After I did that I put on a spritz of perfume and left out my room.

Since I was living in the castle, I had to dress better. I walked and heard yelling.

"There she is!", a person in a crowd yelled. The crowd moved closer and started snapping pictures of me. These people act as if I'm a celebrity.

I continued walking and soon enough they got tired of following me.

"Ma'am," a voice said. I turned around and saw the man from earlier. I didn't notice how handsome he was before.

"I'm a Miss and how can I help you?", I asked him.

"You left this," he said as he handed me the diamond necklace the Queen gave me.

"Thanks would you mind helping me put it on?", I asked, innocently.

"No not at all," he said. I lifted my hair up and he clasp the necklace around my neck. I let my hair fall.

"Thank you," I said.

"Your welcome. It's a beautiful necklace, you must have been so happy when your boyfriend got it for you," he said.

"I don't have a boyfriend," I said.

"Really?", he asked surprised.

"Really. Do you have a girl?", I asked as I gently touched his arm.

"No, no girls seem interested in me like that," he said a blush coating his cheeks.

"I can't imagine why. Your so sexy," I said, causing him to blush harder.

"Would you like to go out with me?", he asked, still blushing a little.

"Definitely," I replied. I heard heels clacking.

"I have to go, but I'll see you later," I said as I leaned up and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

He was so hot, just what I needed to take my mind off things.

"I didn't like what you did," the Queen said as she came up to me.

"I don't like what your doing. My mother asked you to take me in and care for me. Not to take me in and use me," I told her.

"I don't care. You owe your pathetic little life to me. Your beautiful Katherine, very beautiful and I want you, regardless of whether you want me or not. You seem to be forgetting your place, I could ruin your life with just one phone call," she said, smiling evilly.

"I hate you," I told her angrily.

"Ah ah darling. Save all that anger for the bedroom. I love it when your wild in bed," she said as she smacked my butt. She smiled at me one more time before she left.

I wanted to kill that bitch.