Chapter 8- Cuddles

Mulai dari awal

"Besides, you are also wearing my clothes without undergarments. You even let me dress you up and give you a bath, letting me completely explore you where I haven't yet." Louis carries on further. I am not sure what points he are truing to make here, but I can't deny anything. It did happen. "That's a night to remember, kitten. Being called your daddy is such a pleasure... But do you know what makes me happier at the moment?" He smirks as he shifts closer to my figure. I furrowed my brows at him.

"What?"

"This. Waking up next to you while finally being able to voice out everything I've always wanted to say. I'm so glad you've agreed to this... to me..." Louis smiles fondly as he pushes some strands of my hair  away from my face. I purse my lips together as I look back at him.

"Don't say things like that..." I whispered as he once again reminded me of our secret, deal- whatever you want to call that. I still do not understand his motives. If he's just really to teach me or because he's unleashing the pervert side of him. Either way, both reasons are questionable. He could have any other girl he wants and it's not like I require teaching...

I shook my head and sat up. I need to take my mind off these things. It's getting too much. I am still conflicted of everything, even my own feelings. Before anything else, I should really think about how I feel about this. I agreed because there's something inside of me that won't admit it but is curious. Plus, I am confident enough that Louis would call this quits if I tell him I have enough... Right? I mean, he did stop when I told him for the first time that I do not want it.

"What are you spacing on about? I am already here in front of you." Louis pouted before he pulls me back to bed with him. His arms wrapped tightly around my body like I was going away. Ah, just like the old times... when we were just having fun. This is not just a dream anymore. We are really back at it. I think, I won't mind having this kind of morning. He might be showing his playful side to me, but I guess it doesn't really matter so long as he won't force me into some stuff I do not want to.

My thoughts halt abruptly again when I felt Louis' nose nuzzles to my neck, making me giggle no matter how hard I try to suppress it. I rest my hands to his chest as I try to push myself away from him. Louis laughs along as he starts to press soft kisses against my skin, struggling to not let me get away from him.

When I am starting to be able to free myself, Louis lifts his head, our lips brushing lightly in the process. I blink back at him in surprise. It was brief but I felt that. Louis just smiles at me before purposely letting go of my waist. Did he feel that too? He should've.

"You look so cute, Leticia. I'm lucky you're all mine, babe." He said as he grabs my hand to give it a simple quick kiss.

"All yours?" I asked, frowning. I watch him kiss and hold my hand gently before I lift my gaze back to his face. I guess I did agree to that as well.

"Yes, mine." He responded before pulling me again close to him to close our body's gap. I gasp in surprise and would've said something in return when he brushes his nose to mine, smiling cutely. He stole another brief kiss on my lips even. I saw it coming, but I don't have it in me to pull away.

"Mum would kill us if she find out." I muttered, feeling his breathe fan over my face. He snickered this time as he slowly inched his face away from me.

"If she'll ever to find out, baby." My big brother replied, sending yet another kiss on my skin, but this time on my forehead. " Don't worry. She would never find out." He hums, letting his lips linger longer there. Not like I do not like the sensation.

"Such troublemaker you are, Louis." I could only comment as I relax from the simple reassurance from him.

"You know you love it, Leticia."

"No," I answered as I crinkle my nose. He gave me a look and I could only bite on my tongue before looking to the other side to avoid his gaze. It felt like those piercing eyes tapped something from inside of me. "Okay... maybe I do."

"You should loosen a little and start being honest to yourself. Maybe that way, you won't be that confused anymore." I heard Louis whispers as he stroke my hair. I quickly turn back to him. Did he notice? Am I that of an open book for him to realize that I am still confused as hell?

"I know..."

"Good. I'll always be by your side no matter what. You don't have to beat yourself out too much. Let me help." He said. But knowing him and this situation we are in, this'll just make my own demons come out. Is it really okay to let guilty pleasures take over us? Maybe that's the first question I have to resolve on my own... or better yet, together with Louis.

I could've made peace with that. It might've worked out if it just ended like that, but when another trouble came, it'll stir my thoughts up again, nevertheless.
-,-

Ehe I cut it short for some sort of cliff hanger if it is in deed a cliff hanger heheh

=)

06/25/16